Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! No McDonald’s for me today 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have decided against the McFlurry. I just popped to the shop and got some treats and I’m having pizza for dinner. Im hoping a day off from the monopoly will bring me good fortune tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg my mcdonalds came and I DROPPED MY COKE on the floor of my livingroom I was livid. I only won small fries or a veg bag as well, wtf 😂

• Wow
We had McDonald’s yesterday and won a small fries and a months subscription to some online comedy thing!
I’m sad there’s no milkshake

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What is everyone up to tonight!? Babies just going to bed then we're watching Black widow! Told me fella to get some snacks from the shops and he comes back with the shittest scran 🤣🤣

I’m in bed already, I’m shattered! Looking through netflix not sure what to watch, fancy a cheesy chick flick!

• Heart
Waiting at Asda for oldest Moon. Then home and pjs. Mr is working. Telly is rubbish on a Sat night so I might just read.
@WilmaHun I didn't have McDonald's either. How is the house?

• Heart
Waiting at Asda for oldest Moon. Then home and pjs. Mr is working. Telly is rubbish on a Sat night so I might just read.
@WilmaHun I didn't have McDonald's either. How is the house?
Stressful 😅 we’ve found lots of “bodge” repairs after stripping back the wallpaper and had issues with the boiler and the toilet not flushing🤷🏽‍♀️ Just trying to remind myself the hard work will be worth it in the end 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We had McDonald's, it was good and I won a McFlurry and MrGlenCoco won nothing but drank half my drink like always 🙈 we've got crappy reality TV on which we'll both dip in and out of and then an early night as he has work tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stressful 😅 we’ve found lots of “bodge” repairs after stripping back the wallpaper and had issues with the boiler and the toilet not flushing🤷🏽‍♀️ Just trying to remind myself the hard work will be worth it in the end 🤣
We've been in this house 6 years. Every time we start something we find a problem (its old) 🙄

• Sad
I’m hoping to watch something new on Netflix though I’ll probs scroll for ages and watch absolutely nothing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.