Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a McDonald’s 😅 didn’t win though, fuming.
I also managed to smash my wing mirror on a post when going through the drive thru, the bloke at the window said “I heard that, sounded nasty” 🤣
And that is exactly why I didn't have one for a year and half, too scared to drive through!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I overslept! I have loads to do today so I set my alarm for 8am and I’ve only just woken up 🤦🏼‍♀️ It wasn’t even a good sleep, I tossed and turned all night. FFS

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I got out of bed at 9am! Tbh if I wasn’t woken up for breakfast I’d still be asleep now 😴
Doing a times table book with little peaches. He’s so clever! Hope everybody has a good day ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn't fall asleep til 4am and had bizarre dreams so I'm not actually sure it was very restful.
Still curled up in bed watching the latest RPDR all stars episode

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ah the sun has come out. The Mr is away to work. Now need to tempt the boy to get off a device and come out
Think we might head to the park

• Heart
I'm having a lazy weekend. My OH is away in St Helens on a stag do. Going to the shops in a bit then doing netflix and chinese takeaway tonight.
Can anyone recommend any good netflix thrillers or comedies - so I don't spend three hours searching ....and then it's 10pm by the time I find something.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've got our bedding washed and on the line, been to Aldi and nipped into Matalan and got myself a new dress for a fiver 👍🏻 trying to decide what to feed MiniGlenCoco for lunch, she only ever has jam sandwiches 🙈

• Heart
I can't believe how many of you have McDonalds. Couldn't tell you when I last had one 🙊 Even before I was veggie.

• Wow
Made some bird's eye chicken burgers (McDonald's don't deliver here) and now I'm tucked back up in bed. Not a productive day but needs must.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Made some bird's eye chicken burgers (McDonald's don't deliver here) and now I'm tucked back up in bed. Not a productive day but needs must.
Love Birdseye chicken burgers. So far I've cleaned and polished, hung the washing out and put another load in.

Reactions: 3
I thought of a lame joke and not sure if it exists already.

What's a pirates favourite type of egg?

CaviARR

I know it's not very good 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I may as well keep it going...

What do you call a pirate with two eyes and two legs?

A beginner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've done 2 washings, an Aldi food shop, taxied my minis here and there, now need to go back out to Morrisons, tidy up and cook dinner.
I'll be in bed by 9 at this rate!!

What's a pirate favourite school subject?
Aarrrrt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.