Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@watermelon sugar Ahh well done baby watermelon! 💛 Is he ok when he’s teething? My mother still tells anyone who’ll listen about how much sleep she lost when I was teething 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi all hope everybody is good

@WilmaHun would you try nytol or something to help you sleep?

Waiting for a food shop delivery. Have deep cleaned the kitchen this morning. What an exciting life 🤣🤣

Heading out this afternoon with the kids. Park, woods somewhere like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Meangirl815 I've tried the herbal one before I think, but I didn't sleep well and I just felt rotten the next day :ROFLMAO: I've sent my GP an online consultation thing so hopefully I hear back from them!

Have a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hormones be like...

Luckily a very sad day means it's stopping... so tomorrow I should be feeling a whole lot better

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel your pain with the sleep deprivation @WilmaHun although last night i fell asleep at half 1 which is early for me

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hiiii guys. Take 2 of taking bfs mum to the hospital today. Currently sat in the hospital car park waiting for him to drop her in. Bought a cup of tea with me but that was a mistake cos now I’m desperate for a wee!!
@WilmaHun hope the dr can help you quickly you must be knackered today!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just made the baby cheese on toast for lunch and he's just looked at it like it's a piece of tit and not touched it 🙄 I've had a headache all morning as well so my day is going good 🤣

Little melon is alright when he's teething actually, his new teeth look like they've been there a few days but I've only just looked 🥴 woops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just made the baby cheese on toast for lunch and he's just looked at it like it's a piece of tit and not touched it 🙄 I've had a headache all morning as well so my day is going good 🤣

Little melon is alright when he's teething actually, his new teeth look like they've been there a few days but I've only just looked 🥴 woops
I now want cheese on toast but am far too lazy to make it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I kind of want it to drag as I need to do loads by the end of the day but also, want it to fly by so the working day is over

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love a slush puppy! Has anyone tried the frozen strawberry fanta from burger king? That's good too!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love a slush puppy! Has anyone tried the frozen strawberry fanta from burger king? That's good too!
Mmmm no but that sounds so good!

I went to Hong Kong years ago and the MacDonald's there had frozen coke. That was to die for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.