Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all!

I see my people here but I don’t know what to post. 😂 What are we supposed to post on this thread? It’s moving very fast!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so out of it today. I think I'm genuinely sick but taken another lateral flow test so thank god it's not covid.

I think I'll just curl up with a film and ice cream tonight 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel so out of it today. I think I'm genuinely sick but taken another lateral flow test so thank god it's not covid.

I think I'll just curl up with a film and ice cream tonight 😅
I don't want to be a Debbie downer but I got Covid recently and all my lateral flows were negative (4 in total). My PCR was positive. This happened to a few of us (we all got Covid at the same time from going to an event :rolleyes: ). So perhaps do a PCR just in case, especially if you have the symptoms.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't want to be a Debbie downer but I got Covid recently and all my lateral flows were negative (4 in total). My PCR was positive. This happened to a few of us (we all got Covid at the same time from going to an event :rolleyes: ). So perhaps do a PCR just in case, especially if you have the symptoms.
Ahhh FFS I have noticed they changed the lateral flow tests recently. I'll book PCR thanks

Reactions: 1

Happy Friday all.
Not noticed this thread before.

Not got a lot to say but im a fan of a tango ice blast and 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been away for a while haven't I, missed you guys <3 There has been some redecorating around here I see, new forums and all that. Looks nice! Hope evryone is well, personally about to explode because I can't find what to buy my friend as a gift for her baby shower. (Babies/kids and I don't really mix, she has all her essentials so I have no clue what would be nice. If it were for a toddler I'd go wild but a newborn is p much a potato so I want to get something that'll be useful and cute. No luck. )

This week has been a mess, I look forward to doing duck all this evening. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been away for a while haven't I, missed you guys <3 There has been some redecorating around here I see, new forums and all that. Looks nice! Hope evryone is well, personally about to explode because I can't find what to buy my friend as a gift for her baby shower. (Babies/kids and I don't really mix, she has all her essentials so I have no clue what would be nice. If it were for a toddler I'd go wild but a newborn is p much a potato so I want to get something that'll be useful and cute. No luck. )

Omg hello ❤ happy to hear from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Why don’t you get clothes but in a bigger size! Everybody goes mental for newborn stuff and it’s well handy when you have bigger stuff for when they’ve grown and nobody’s buying you gifts anymore!!

Nice to hear from you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.