Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t you get clothes but in a bigger size! Everybody goes mental for newborn stuff and it’s well handy when you have bigger stuff for when they’ve grown and nobody’s buying you gifts anymore!!

Nice to hear from you ❤
I'd agree there, they grow out of the newborn clothes so fast!

I also got a slushie last night! We were driving to Blondie’s (my boyfriend, not the band 😂) and we almost passed a Circle K and I was like do you want slushies? He said if you want slushies, we can get slushies. Got inside and he was so excited to see Blue Pepsi was back! I’ve never heard of/had blue Pepsi before but the color was nice so I decided to try. Very good taste! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening everyone,

Mega conflicted with how I feel right now - just put my out of office on until 1st September but feel like absolute crap with tonsillitis that’s made me feel like I’ve been hit by a train 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening everyone,

Mega conflicted with how I feel right now - just put my out of office on until 1st September but feel like absolute crap with tonsillitis that’s made me feel like I’ve been hit by a train 🤦‍♀️
😞😞 hope you feel better soon! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've felt really low and sad all day. I cried for half an hour at work in front of my colleagues who I've only known for a month which I feel a bit bad about. I hate myself for letting my ex dictate my mood so much.

Hope everyone has had a better day than me.

X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I've felt really low and sad all day. I cried for half an hour at work in front of my colleagues who I've only known for a month which I feel a bit bad about. I hate myself for letting my ex dictate my mood so much.

X
Aw babe I know it's easier said than done but you need to forget him! Someone that makes you cry like this isn't worth crying over. I hope you start feeling better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

X
C7040A1C-5C87-44EB-BDA6-F5A54FA1B800.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

X
Oh darling 💛 I know it feels like the end of the world now, but I promise you will not feel like this forever. Things will get better and in 2 years time you’ll look back and feel so much happier. For now; take each day as it comes and look after yourself. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I split with the guy I went on a date with the other night. :(

Tomorrow I'm going clothes shopping since I won't be spending any money on dates! I went a little bit into it on the dating thread, but I don't want to completely kill the mood here 😅

A part of me is relieved that now I know exactly where I stand and what is going on, and just need to focus on my glow up
👀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I split with the guy I went on a date with the other night. :(

Tomorrow I'm going clothes shopping since I won't be spending any money on dates! I went a little bit into it on the dating thread, but I don't want to completely kill the mood here 😅

A part of me is relieved that now I know exactly where I stand and what is going on, and just need to focus on my glow up
👀
Aw no that's disappointing! But dust yourself off and forget about it. You're not just any regular slush - you're a tango ice blast honey x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

X
Aww bless you hun, I've had one of those days too.😕 I hope you feel better tomorrow, it's a new day. If you keep busy, to keep your mind off him does that help at all? X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
🐷I've eaten too much. I'm really uncomfortably full up. I want to have a quick shower but I can't move 🐷

• Sad
🐷I've eaten too much. I'm really uncomfortably full up. I want to have a quick shower but I can't move 🐷
Omg me too I've ate so bloody much today. I was telling myself no snacks tonight but there's a pack of crunchie rocks in the cupboard I've got my eye on 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.