Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got up for a few hours and had a bite to eat but been back in bed since 7pm.

Currently watching Ambulance but all the covid stuff has me in tears.

Not sure what else to watch tonight. Any suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@AnderbeauJohnson I don't have much great advice but my MIL was petrified of the dentist and she had an abscess a couple years ago, they gave her diazepham to have the night before and the morning of and she was fine. Out of it according to my boyfriend. I know the pain of being scared of the dentist, I am too ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Spent the past hour crying because I tried to research ways to treat dental phobias - my teeth are in desperate need of help but I am utterly, utterly terrified
My friend has a phobia of the dentist and so she gets put to sleep for any work that needs doing. I think she has to pay quite a lot but I know it gets her through the dentist x

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Have you watched The Good Place? I forgot how funny it is (and it's quite light and fluffy as well - handy for when you're not feeling well)

@AnderbeauJohnson I don't have much great advice but my MIL was petrified of the dentist and she had an abscess a couple years ago, they gave her diazepham to have the night before and the morning of and she was fine. Out of it according to my boyfriend. I know the pain of being scared of the dentist, I am too ☹
Thanks ❤ I've got it on a list of options to consider but anything like puts me out of it might be tricky as I don't have anyone that could get me home after. I'm going to try and dedicate time to thinking about it every few days and see if that helps, even a tiny bit. In theory it can't get any worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On a lighter note - I was just doing some transcribing and ran into this document from 1936 - what is that occupation!?

Screenshot 2021-08-21 21.10.10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you watched The Good Place? I forgot how funny it is (and it's quite light and fluffy as well - handy for when you're not feeling well)

Thanks ❤ I've got it on a list of options to consider but anything like puts me out of it might be tricky as I don't have anyone that could get me home after. I'm going to try and dedicate time to thinking about it every few days and see if that helps, even a tiny bit. In theory it can't get any worse.
I have never watched the Good Place. Thanks for the recommendation x

Got to go to my in-laws for lunch tomorrow 😫 was hoping to spend the day in the garden

• Sad
  • Heart

Have you watched Schitts Creek?

Other suggestions
Parks and Rec
Sex Education
GLOW
Atypical
Love
Community
Derry Girls
Living with Yourself
Big Mouth
Crashing
This Way Up

Have you watched Schitts Creek?

Other suggestions
Parks and Rec
Sex Education
GLOW
Atypical
Love
Community
Derry Girls
Living with Yourself
Big Mouth
Crashing
This Way Up
Big mouth is so stupidly funny
I keep thinking about watching parks and rec but im worried I'm not going to enjoy it because everyone else does haha

I didn't know where else to post this but I'm so excited... I've just seen gossip girl is now on bbc player!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi guyssss,

my best friend and I went out for a wagamamas tonight, I decided to stop being such a basic witch and have something other than chicken katsu curry for the first time ever. Then we came back to mine and watched schitts creek and I drank a bottle of wine to myself. He’s just gone home and I’m finishing the wine and going to take my drunk self to bed.

Night!! ❤

• Heart
Hi guyssss,

my best friend and I went out for a wagamamas tonight, I decided to stop being such a basic witch and have something other than chicken katsu curry for the first time ever. Then we came back to mine and watched schitts creek and I drank a bottle of wine to myself. He’s just gone home and I’m finishing the wine and going to take my drunk self to bed.

Night!! ❤
that sounds lovely

Hi guyssss,

Night!! ❤
Is there anything else to have other then the katsu 😮 what did you have? Did you enjoy it!?

Is there anything else to have other then the katsu 😮 what did you have? Did you enjoy it!?
I had the yaki soba teppanyaki with chicken and prawns (except I don’t like prawns so I gave them all to him) but it was actually really good! It’s basically just dry noodles (as opposed to ramen in a broth) but I would definitely recommend! I also had pork belly steamed buns which were amazing but they had a super spicy sauce which burned my mouth off 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.