Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an ok sleep, woke up too early as usual.
Having a cup of tea now. I need to do a Home Bargains run today for a few bits, do the cleaning I've been putting off for 2 days and make dinner. I love Home Bargains 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me too! The husband and kids have gone shopping and I've declared a self care day.

Hope you feel better soon ❤
Its mostly just 2 weeks of rubbish sleep catching up to me. With a headache and added nausea thrown in.

Hope you enjoy your self care day x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m so fed up of not being able to sleep 😑 I’ve been awake since 4.30! And woke up pretty much every hour before that. My mind just won’t switch off 😴
Could you try a white noise machine? The reviews on Amazon are good, very helpful for people with Insomnia. Not just for babies, helpful for adults too.

My breathing is just quite fast and shallow atm. I'm wondering if it's just my anxiety acting up. Been in a bit of a stressful situation lately with where I am living. I'm looking everyday at new places.
View attachment 722792

I've caved in , I'm going to get an airfryer today. Must trawl through some reviews first. Can't stand the research bit. It'll probably take me until 4pm to make up my mind.
Yay! They're the best. Wouldn't be without mine, i hardly use the oven now 🤣 godsend! The stuff cook so much faster than the oven too.

Today not doing much (as usual). Due to chuck it down all day anyway. I really wish I could be more sociable, and go out more, but Social Aniexty sucks. Like am I selfish? I really wish I could take my son out a bit more than we do but with SA, it really stops it 😔😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone know any fun games to download? Love Candy Crush but need some new ones🤣 Also trying Duolingo, you can learn loads of new languages.

Hellooooo! How are we all today. I went out for breakfast but didn't go anywhere exciting just had a Mcdonalds. I asked for a double sausage and they gave me a single. I was livid but i suppose any sausage is good right 🤷🏻‍♀️ we then went to a pub to watch the match. I'm home now and i feel roasting and a bit headachey cos I thought it'd be a good idea to wear a pink wooly jumper?? It's bloody roasting out. Hope you're all alright and having a good day 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just woke up from a sleep. Panicky texts from my friend worried she hadn't heard from me today when she planned on coming round. Oops.
I'm still tired as heck. Want food but still feel nauseous so yeah.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did a bit of retail therapy today and bought some new clothes for winter. Bit too early to wear them yet but I have some really nice boots that I can't wait to start wearing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Ive had my lashes infilled. Done a bit of packing. Been to all the DIY shops to pick up the bits we need. Bickered loads with my partner as were getting stressy and taking it out on each other 🤣 now gonna have a lazy evening and hopefully (please pray for me) get a good night sleep 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve kinda done nothing all day. Me and the little fella walked to the shops as I needed to collect some uniform I ordered. He said I’ll come if we can go to the entertainer too. I thought who you talking too you’ll do what I say but of course we went to the entertainer 🤣 Have spent approx the last half hour saying ‘can you turn the switch off and eat your dinner please’ losing the will to liveeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Ive had my lashes infilled. Done a bit of packing. Been to all the DIY shops to pick up the bits we need. Bickered loads with my partner as were getting stressy and taking it out on each other 🤣 now gonna have a lazy evening and hopefully (please pray for me) get a good night sleep 💛
Dont know if aromatherapy is your thing but I use these.
20210821_193024.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.