Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding something to watch on tv. Is it me or is there NOTHING on at the weekend????

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you watch love island unseen bits. I watch that at 9 on a Saturday 🤣 dunno what I'm gonna do next week

Reactions: 1
Currently watching bf and his friend play golf on the ps5 😴

got a little bramble cocktail on the go though so that’s helping the boredom 😂

• Heart
I'm winding down for the night, I'm exhausted and hoping sleep claims me early tonight

Going gym early in the morning before it gets busy then I'm going out for a walk in the forest, so want to be well rested

Hope you all have a good evening whatever you chose to do 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Never anything good on at the weekend😩

Does anyone watch soaps?
No but my downstairs neighbour watches Eastenders and Corrie - so loud sometimes I hear the dialogue through the floor 😂

She is hard of hearing though and I like playing music so I don't rock the boat and ask her to turn it down

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watch them all sometimes or in the background. But they definitely used to be more exciting before 🤣

Weekend telly is rubbish. I don't watch any soaps or LI but I'm so excited for the uk Married at first Sight. It starts next week. I eventually did my housework. Now in my pjs having a wine 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When Phil mitchell got. Shot that was a fantastic storyline for EastEnders. I thought x
Definitely, the soaps used to be soooo gripping. They've gone downhill now.

Well I've got something on now on ITV1 called The Void 😕 not very exciting.

Netflix recommendations?

Definitely, the soaps used to be soooo gripping. They've gone downhill now.

Well I've got something on now on ITV1 called The Void 😕 not very exciting.

Netflix recommendations?
Power
Cheat
The Stranger
Prison Break

just a few I’ve watched recently :)

• Heart
Spent the past hour crying because I tried to research ways to treat dental phobias - my teeth are in desperate need of help but I am utterly, utterly terrified - to the point of having an abscess since 2014.

Now I'm all cried out (banging song that, underrated) and I'll try and do more research in a few days - try and get used to at least reading about things and work my way up from there. It's a start at least.

What a fun Saturday evening this was :LOL:

Anyone know any fun games to download? Love Candy Crush but need some new ones🤣 Also trying Duolingo, you can learn loads of new languages.
Ramsey Dash
June's Journey
Flutter and Starlight (these two are very cute background games)
Best Fiends
Numberzilla

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.