Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Went to parkrun.
Me: "I'll walk run it and if my knee hurts at all before mile 2, I'll just stop' (our local PR has a two loop course so you can stop at the finish at mile 2 if you need to)
Also me: "I definitely need to do a sprint finish and try to beat the five people ahead of me OH FUCK MY KNEE"

Bit of wounded pride here today :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9

whisperchat

VIP Member
I also love my airpods they are literally the best invention since espresso martinis but I sometimes forget to take them out and fall asleep wearing them.. wake up in the morning and they are missing.. have to spend the next 20 minutes locating them 😂 ones under the bed.. ones in me knickers its a nightmare

• Haha
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht I'm sorry you had a difficult day, I hope you managed to get some rest. It's funny how we remember people, it's always the little things and small acts of kindness. Sending you a big hug 💗
Sending hugs and kind wishes to you @Raymond Luxury-Yacht ❤
Thanks so much all, I feel so loved 🥰 Lots of love back ❤

I had the weirdest dreams today, one of them about me having a sleazy boyfriend I didn’t like and the other one about me being pregnant 🥴 I’m single FFS! Have already done some chores today including my least favourite - ironing. After that it’s just the usual dog walking and uni work. I’m planning to nip to the library but the weather is nasty today, chilly and drizzling. Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!

Hope your test comes back negative @Boredofthegram 🍀

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Happy Friday everyone
Hope you are ok @WilmaHun, that sounds scary my love 💕

Thanks for sharing your story @ordinaryjelly 💕
(I couldn’t work out why I couldn’t find your user name when pressing @ only to realise that I was trying to find @middlejelly 😵💫, my brain…. Thankfully it’s Friday!)

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Let’s just stick to him thinking we’re talking about biscuits, didn’t realise how much I talk about that my fella probs wouldn’t like 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
I've just got back from the theatre the play was definitely a 9/10! I'm watching James and the Giant Peach at the same theatre next month but it'll be in the Main Studio so I'm hoping the chairs are more comfortable. The chairs reminded me of the ones that teachers would sit on in my primary school. I have a very sore butt ha! I've just eaten a slice of Thortons fudge brownie which was delicious. I think I'm going to have a chicken wrap for dinner because I fancy something quick and simple. I need to post something so I'll have a brief evening stroll to the Postbox before dinner because I'll forget when I'm at work tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening. 😊

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning! How is everyone today? I woke up with a sore back still and a bit of a sore throat again but they’ve both eased off! What’s everyone up to today? I was meant to being going to the pictures with my sister but I’ve not heard from her yet so don’t know if that’s happening… weather looks crap anyway 🙂

hope you all have a lovely weekend ✨

• Heart
I’ve done it! Had a Big Mac, chips, strawberry milkshake, mozzarella dippers sharebox and McFlurry to share with my sister. It was *chef’s kiss* 🥰 I also found some good perfume in Zara, I think it’s going on my Christmas wishlist, so a good day all in all. Does anybody else love their perfumes? I get mine from the mens section, they are lovely, not too sweet or artificial

Me too hun. Me too.
I’m with you ladies. I’m single anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Evening all just to catch up...

I hate Jack Grealish and everything about him
I've never played Sims but I am currently stuffing my face with chocolate and crisps, Fella is snoring on the sofa. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Morning all

Non uniform day at school drama in here. My daughters are the same size (13 month age difference) and they are arguing over a top. Thought i was safe from this shit until they were at least teenagers 😂😂

Still poorly. Still sinusitis. Still feeling shit.

Have a good day all ❤

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Grealish was born in 1995?? Fuck. I miss the days where all the celebs were either my age or older. I don't even fancy Grealish and I'm still offended by his age, all 26 years of it.

Side note: when you're googling Grealish, the first suggested search is 'grealish calves' and I don't know how I feel about this.

• Haha
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Walk through the door and I don’t get a hello or nice to see you. I get ‘get me the wet wipes I’ve got the dogs Willy juice on my hand’ sweet thanks for that marj 🤢

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Morning!!
Had a good night last night, I drank Prosecco like it was going out of fashion though. My head is about to fall off my shoulders this morning!! Last night me and my boyfriend had a drunken play fight in the front room and he knows my weakness is being tickled… he tickled me so much and my sides are sore 🤣 I smacked him round the head with his shoe so I got revenge lol.
Hope everyone has a good day! It’s fridaaay!! ❤✌❤✌❤✌

• Heart
  • Haha
E05E3A01-EB08-4B5C-9305-83087DBBBA58.jpeg

Treated myself to a hot chocolate after uni 😋 Now I just need to walk the dog, finish my assignment and I can finally chill. Definitely cereal for dinner today!

Also, chocolate balls…Real life balls are gross enough, why would you also want to have your choccy shaped like them? Ew!

Hope you feel better soon @GladiatorReady 💗

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I shaped, dyed and waxed my eyebrows last night and I accidentally made them too thin. They’re fine but I feel like that kid from “We are the Millers” you know the one who looks like Sid from “Toy Story”?
4742A976-954A-4171-BC11-A3C1A4E692AE.jpeg

• Heart