Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve got something to admit to you guys. I’m bored of the Asda and we done our food shop at the Aldi instead. It’s a belter in there. Got a big Daddy steak for tea 😋 and some of my pretzel chocolate. My fella was like ‘are you gonna go on tattle and be like I got my hashtag pretzel chocolate’ which I am 😁 I even got some cans of raspberry mojito and some cosmos 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So I’ve got something to admit to you guys. I’m bored of the Asda and we done our food shop at the Aldi instead. It’s a belter in there. Got a big Daddy steak for tea 😋 and some of my pretzel chocolate. My fella was like ‘are you gonna go on tattle and be like I got my hashtag pretzel chocolate’ which I am 😁 I even got some cans of raspberry mojito and some cosmos 🤣
Welcome to the Aldi club I love Aldi its great value and as the shop isn't massive you can do a shop in 15 mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was it cheaper than the Asda?

I had pork and apple sausages for dinner and I really didn’t enjoy them. I haven’t had them before but the apple was in chunks and it looked like chunks of fat and it was terrible 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The middle aisle is the best bit 😭 I love just finding random shite I don’t need

I’ve got some red velvet loaded brownies for after my tea. We’re starting You tonight. Penn (Joe) is FIT. I’d let him stalk me any day of the week 🍆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The middle aisle is the best bit 😭 I love just finding random shite I don’t need

I’ve got some red velvet loaded brownies for after my tea. We’re starting You tonight. Penn (Joe) is FIT. I’d let him stalk me any day of the week 🍆
He’s so hot 😍 I hated him in Gossip Girl but there’s something about his psychopath tendencies that really turns me on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No character in GG was worse than Jenny. Apart from Rufus maybe 🤣 I hated the entire Humphrey family basically

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.