Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys 😬 I feel like such a witch because he’s only ever been nice to me in person and I feel so guilty. But then I think about his fb rant about how some people deserve to die and I don’t feel so guilty anymore 😰
He deserves being ghosted then! 😳

Reactions: 3
Thanks guys 😬 I feel like such a witch because he’s only ever been nice to me in person and I feel so guilty. But then I think about his fb rant about how some people deserve to die and I don’t feel so guilty anymore 😰
yeah duck it ghost him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was going to say don't ghost him but... nah, do.

but now you have the joy of binging through it for the first time!
I've watched the first couple of episodes a couple of times but I think it might be one of those shows where you had to be there at the time. Like Buffy. I love Buffy but people who watch it now just don't get it.

we’ve got a friend staying, he’s absolutely no hassle and he’s lovely but I’ve just gone to the cupboard for some cornflake clusters and they’re gone. I questioned Mr Wilma thinking he was the suspect but it wasnt him. The mate has said “in my defence you did say help yourself and make yourself at home 🥺” so I pretended it was alright but tbh I’ve just come up to bed in a right huff

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
we’ve got a friend staying, he’s absolutely no hassle and he’s lovely but I’ve just gone to the cupboard for some cornflake clusters and they’re gone. I questioned Mr Wilma thinking he was the suspect but it wasnt him. The mate has said “in my defence you did say help yourself and make yourself at home 🥺” so I pretended it was alright but tbh I’ve just come up to bed in a right huff
There’s making yourself at home and then there’s eating the last of the cornflake clusters which is inexcusable 😡

• Haha
Hiii omg just caught up on the thread. Well gutted I missed the GG chat. I loved Jenny and I’m not even sorry. I loved it when she took over as queen bee. I didn’t like that weird runaway from home storyline though. I HATED Georgina. She was so annoying. Derota was an absolute legend. Nate was fit.

Well gutted I’ve been food shopping and I’ve only just realised I forgot milk. No tea for me in the morning. Also I’m gonna try the Aldi next week I think cos I’m so bored of everything I buy at the mo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Jenny was on par with lily van der Woodson 🙄 or Vanessa.

Vanessa was such a pick me girl

• Haha
You better make him go and buy you some more tomorrow and then hide them from him

It’s well past my bedtime, I’ve just finished watching ep 2 of You. I could stay up and binge watch it but knowing the baby he’d wake up bouncing off the walls at 5am so best go to sleep 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.