Chit chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m still doing this bloody project, armed with a set of coloured pencils like a 5-year-old ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ค No time to check Facebook or Insta

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah my fb and insta are both down.

Continuing my crappy monday with both daughters on a device ban for bad behaviour ๐Ÿ™„

BUT. My interview prep is done and I'm quietly confident about my answers it's all about how well i deliver them now.
And i stocked up on snacks today and collected 3 books from the library
What books did you get?
Ignore me. I saw the book thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m so happy ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve had the best day! Iโ€™m now on my way home and canโ€™t wait to get in my pyjamas and chill out. Doubt there will be any pepper stuffing here, Iโ€™ve had enough excitement for one day
What happened today?! Spill!

I wonโ€™t be getting any tonight. Iโ€™m full up after my toad in the hole anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

just catching up on Gino, Fred and Gordon in Greece. Love the shows they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m not getting any either ๐Ÿคฃ I talk a big game about getting my pepper stuffed but I canโ€™t be arsed tonight tbh ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yay - I finally finished my second full diamond painting tonight โค

IMG_20211004_194528991.jpg

The mouth looks pretty odd though :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.