Chit chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I had my stuffed peppers and they were *chefs kiss* beautiful! Bellisima! Now I just need to get my pepper stuffed and that’s me for the night 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just been watching the chase. Is there a new chaser? I’ve never seen this man in all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m out for a meal. They’re playing you sexy thang and Mr Wilma keeps eyeballing me across the table 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I came here to find out if Insta and Facebook were down 😂 Annoying cos I really wanted to do some Facebook stalking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gave the Mr a bit of afternoon delight today 🤣🤣

There must be something in the air
I mean I say I’m gonna get my pepper stuffed but by the time the babies gone to bed I’ll be snarling me fella and falling asleep on the couch with a chocolate digestive hanging out me gob

• Haha
Hey all 👋🏼

I’ve just came to this thread to laugh at the thought of all the influencers tearing their hair out rn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll check this thread for updates. I fancied a Facebook stroll on my way home from work. I just blamed the crappy area I work in. 😂

• Haha
I’m so happy 😊 I’ve had the best day! I’m now on my way home and can’t wait to get in my pyjamas and chill out. Doubt there will be any pepper stuffing here, I’ve had enough excitement for one day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.