Chit chat #46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never tried fig jam! Strawberry jam in the best 🍓 what is everyone doing this week?
Workkkk as usual 😆 I’m usually off on a Monday but my new bath is being delivered between 9am and 5pm so I have to go and wait there 🙃 hope I don’t have to wait all day because I’ll have Harry with me!
What are you up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fig jam?! I didn’t even know that was a thing, I’m just boring with my strawberry and raspberry jam 😂

• Haha
Next time I make hash browns I’m going to stand them up 🤣

I was heartbroken today - we went to that soft play with the nice vegan breakfast - I was buzzing and well excited…. Only for them to have changed the menu and don’t do it anymore. Gutted was an understatement. Literally no reason in me being there, I was sat there for 2 hours playing on my phone whilst Mini and his Dad ran round like lunatics. I did have a nice iced caramel latte though which made it somewhat worthwhile 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read loads of acotar today @strawb @fudgebox !! I’m finding some of it a little bit predictable but overall I’m enjoying it 💖

what’s everyone up to tonight?

• Heart
I read loads of acotar today @strawb @fudgebox !! I’m finding some of it a little bit predictable but overall I’m enjoying it 💖

great to hear you're enjoying it, the second one is better and i'm liking the third one so far! i will just be resting, i have a lot of stuff waiting for me tomorrow so i need all the rest i can get 😂

• Heart
Well my SIL is not shutting up about solar eclipse which happened in US yesterday. Big deal, we have clouds everyday blocking the sun 💅🏻

• Haha

I’m going to try and stay awake and watch tv with my fella 😂 I feel obliged to cos he’s said he’s not going to darts so I feel bad not staying up and spending time with him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone ever search for a celeb's name on Companies House just to be nosey, see how much money they have, where they live etc?