Chit chat #46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no! I don’t know why it’s so difficult, I don’t want to buy one new because they’re over 100€ and I don’t think it’s worth it ☹☹☹
how’re you @watermelon sugar ?

what’s everyone up to tonight?
I’m ok! I’ve felt a bit rubbish today but Im doing a bit better now.

If you want the bench you should get it, it’ll be worth it if it’s important to you!! <3

Im just watching ant & dec’s saturday night takeaway and having dinner soon! Then probs bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m also watching Saturday night takeaway! I had a nutritious dinner of fish fingers chips and baked beans😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello Gorgeous Potatoes 🥔
I feel I’m so behind with everyone 🙁. I hope you are all doing well, I miss being on here so much. It’s not a great year, so far for us and I’m so aware I don’t have anything fun to share.

Tonight I’m huddled in my mum’s house with an electric blanket. The rain is hammering against the window so I feel quite snug 😊

Sending lots of love to you lovely girls xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel I’m so behind with everyone 🙁. I hope you are all doing well, I miss being on here so much. It’s not a great year, so far for us and I’m so aware I don’t have anything fun to share.

Tonight I’m huddled in my mum’s house with an electric blanket. The rain is hammering against the window so I feel quite snug 😊

oh Libs I hope you’re okay we’re always here for you if you need it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Hope you’re okay Libby!

• Heart
sorry @soymilk i missed your post and yes i have been very emotional and it's been really weird. just came back from going out lying in bed and i can't sleep from all the feels 😂

@Libbylulu oh i am so sorry to hear that, you deserve the best. sending you a big hug 😘

• Heart
👋!! what’s everyone up to? not much is happening here, although I did have a v nice piece of cake earlier 🤤

• Heart
👋!! what’s everyone up to? not much is happening here, although I did have a v nice piece of cake earlier 🤤
Not much! My brother what popped over with my niece so that was nice! We’ve just been having a day at home, catching up on washing etc! What cake was it??

• Heart
Hi gang! Me and Mini went shopping before, we went to Poundland and the Asda, Poundland because I needed batteries because I pulled out Mini’s old Mama’s and Papa’s swing from the loft to see if it still works and it’s so cute and still in good condition. It just needed big C batteries! Then just a bit of shopping from the Asda. Was gonna take him out somewhere but it’s absolutely blowing a gail so we came home and we’ve just made cornflake cakes 😋

@soymilk you can’t just come on here and say you’ve had a v nice piece of cake and not give us more details!

• Heart
  • Haha
i'm just trying to narrow my 1,000 pictures to 10 which i will post on insta 😂

what social media do you guys use?? i only use instagram these days

I had a tarte tropezienne which is like a Victoria sponge except the sponge part is brioche, would you eat it?

• Heart
I had a tarte tropezienne which is like a Victoria sponge except the sponge part is brioche, would you eat it?
Oh I’m not sure about that I do line brioche but not sure as Victoria sponge 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope you’re okay Libby, you can always talk to us 💖 🤗

I love anything with brioche, custard brioche is the best

• Heart