Chit Chat #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pistachio ice-cream is the best 😋

i'm watching some old gossip girl episodes hhaha what a throwback!
my fav ep of gossip girl is that thanksgiving one when everyone gets exposed and mmm watcha say by jason derulo is playing in the back ground

• Heart
Reactions: 1
my fav ep of gossip girl is that thanksgiving one when everyone gets exposed and mmm watcha say by jason derulo is playing in the back ground
omg mine also i remember it because of the song 😂😂😂 but also the iconic limo scene

• Haha
I’ve never seen gossip girl it’s been on my watchlist for years and years just never got round to it! Same as Gilmore girls

I’ve never seen gossip girl it’s been on my watchlist for years and years just never got round to it! Same as Gilmore girls
watch gossip girl asap and gilmore girls in autumn! the only right way to watch it 🍂🍁☕🥧🐿 omg can't wait for autumn

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t rate Gilmore Girls!! Couldn’t stand the young main character she was a knob! I loved Gossip Girl though it’s one of my fave tv shows! One Tree Hill as well!!

• Heart
Hey my loves 💕
What’s everyone’s plans this weekend? I want to go see barbie but we are going to see oppenheimer, I’m not pushed on seeing it tbh but maybe it will be good!
I hope everyone is okay 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We’re home tomorrow I can’t wait to see puppy fudge🥰 I really want to see Barbie too think me and my friend are going on Tuesday!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m going with my sister to see Barbie! Think we are going next week rather than this week though. can’t wait to see it!

• Heart
Has anyone ever had these omg they are currently my fav things ever!! I’m gonna snaffle them all later

74428FD7-50B4-41CD-B337-C5A88D0BD341.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
hi guys, hope you've all had a nice day? this weekend we'll be in the new apartment, cleaning and putting stuff away. It's been a long process and a difficult week trying to sort it all, especially as I've been ill for over a week now and it's been pushing 40 degrees 🥲🥲🥲

don't think I'll go to see the barbie movie, it doesn't appeal to me (soz guys 💗)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
so my night has been a huge fail 😂

i was supposed to watch barbie in a nice open air cinema

i did my makeup all barbie

DEDBF032-C99D-4823-8DF1-41F7D5A5C596.jpeg

my silly sister went to the wrong cinema

we missed the first 15 minutes of the movie

so remember i said it was an open air cinema

in another 45 min or so it started to pour rain, like a proper storm

i don't even mind that much because i'm back on the couch watching gossip girl 😂

what we saw of the movie was great

thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw @strawb at least you look great though!

We’re home and puppy fudge hasn’t left my side all day🥺 I’ve been swaying all over the place since getting off the ship so spent all day in bed and she’s slept next to me the whole time!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
you look fab !! @strawb

i’m sat on the sofa eating some cookie dough bites from Aldi! We’re having a ‘sleepover’ the 3 of us down stairs and mini melon is asleep on the other couch 😂 I was under the impression we were watching last nights love island but for some reason there’s a man united match on the tele 🤔 and he says the ufc is on soon 🤔 so bed soon for me 😂

how crap is the weather?? It’s been raining here for ages, can’t remember the last time i got my washing on the line 😤 Wish there was a heatwave here so i can catch up on my washing lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.