Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiii on the train on the way home after my day in the office. I’m not impressed to see that London transport hasn’t improved since I last travelled into central London. Been held as a red signal for agessss. Think I might wet myself arghhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I have the Thomas the tank engine theme permanently stuck in my head going round and round on a loop. It’s not even the baby who wants it on it’s my fella 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't remember who I upset when I said I didn't like oreos much but I bought chocolate brownie ones this week to try when I'm feeling better

(This thread is a bad influence 😜)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so tired. My other half has insisted we come and get some painting done at the new house but all I wanna do is go to bed. I’m currently hiding in the under stair cupboard eating Parma violets. My fav 💜

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so tired. My other half has insisted we come and get some painting done at the new house but all I wanna do is go to bed. I’m currently hiding in the under stair cupboard eating Parma violets. My fav 💜
I’ve never liked Parma violets! I prefer fizzers
15CC1565-E2EF-479F-B938-BFE75542C67A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Parma violets are my absolute fav 💜💜

• Heart
I hate parma violets - Fizzers are okay - in America Fizzers are called Smarties which is just ridiculous

Screenshot 2021-09-09 19.03.36.png

• Wow
  • Haha
I was thinking about booking a massage this weekend because I’ve been so stressed with work etc but ... I have no money so actually, maybe spending money on something frivolous like a massage would make me feel worse 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is anyone watching the nta’s? I feel like im the only person on tattle watching it 🤣 my boyfriend doesn’t look one bit interested in it 🤣 think he’d rather be watching Thomas the tank engine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone watching the nta’s? I feel like im the only person on tattle watching it 🤣 my boyfriend doesn’t look one bit interested in it 🤣 think he’d rather be watching Thomas the tank engine
God no I cant stand all those fake tv prats. Im watching Joe Lycett, OH has gone to lie on the bed because....yes you've guessed it he's hot. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.