Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you get Berries and Cherries at Asda? I normally get the Tesco one but it's been out of stock for a couple of weeks 🙃

@WilmaHun I love the study of law so if you ever did need any help I would be more than happy but I am sure you'll smash the assignment. I am looking into either getting back into the study of law or be brave and look for training contracts.

--
Film was fantastic! I def recommend it to those who want to visit the cinema.

I'm feeling more sad than usual tonight because I've realised how unhappy I truly am. Nothing has bought me real happiness in the past 5 months. I am simply just existing even when I do things with others. I was sat there watching the film and felt sadness that I've only experienced when my gran passed away. I just don't know how to carry on. I put on a big smile but I'm exhausted. Someone at work made a comment about how much I moan about everything today and it really got to to me because the usual me would always get on without moaning. My heart hurts every single day and I am ashamed to admit I've cried every single day and night for 5 months.

This just annoyed me more than anything I was waiting for my friend in town and I saw my ex's cock eyed friend who looked directly at me so he must have been in town to watch the football with him. I've not met him but I do wonder if he recognised me. I wanted to tell him to f off if I'm honest.

Hope everyone's day improved and you're all sleeping better. x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m supposed to be asleep ahead of my big office trip tomorrow but here I am awake for no reason. I’ll my fuming when my colleagues who I haven’t seen in 18 months say ‘duck me you look like tit

@Hope96 I’m sorry you’re not feeling better. Break ups are well & truly awful. Do you ever have moments where you’re slightly distracted from the sadness? If so, those periods will get longer & one day you’ll be like oh wow I didn’t think about it today. I know it’s tit to hear but it’s just time. Ignore your colleague and don’t let it bother you. I moan 24/7 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As if the weather wasn't bad enough today, and now with a blocked nosed, constantly sniffing up, sneezing etc😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so tired ☹ I’ve been wide awake since 2.30am and just can’t get back to sleep. I’ve now got a full day of work to try get through on basically no sleep 😴

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Morning! I’ve just got up and the whole house is pitch black. Usually it’s quite light by now. As that over rated tv show would say, winter is coming ❄ it’s still proper warm though 😅

• Heart
Morning!! This is possibly the most tired I’ve ever been. Okay thats an exaggeration. Big office trip today I’ll keep you all posted of my adventures!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really really tired too. Not in the mood for the office today. Barely can keep my eyes open too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@WilmaHun I love the study of law so if you ever did need any help I would be more than happy but I am sure you'll smash the assignment. I am looking into either getting back into the study of law or be brave and look for training contracts.
Aw thank you! Getting back into study or a training contract might be just the thing you need right now, something to focus your mind on which is for you and only you. Im sorry to hear you’re still having a difficult time 😞 I hope things improve soon for you. You know where we are if you need a rant x

Morning!! This is possibly the most tired I’ve ever been. Okay thats an exaggeration. Big office trip today I’ll keep you all posted of my adventures!
hope it goes well! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Absolutely 🥱

Hi I am fairly new so might be behind but what has happened if you don't mind.
The short version is I have multiple sclerosis and a lesion the size of a tangerine formed in the top of my spinal cord and paralysed me from the neck down. I have minimal movement in my thumbs now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Morning all - hope you feel a bit less tired/umpf as the day goes on.

Slept through my alarms (plural) again this morning - I'm so happy to have semi-flexible working! Today is day one of my plan to clean up my diet - I'm not going to do a specific diet or restrict myself from snacking yet, I'm just going to try and have three proper meals a day.

Made some fried chickpeas and veg for breakfast and have leftovers for lunch - it was a bit more filling than my usual breakfast of 'meh, I'll just have a Twirl' :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At last!! it rained during the night and there were some rumbles of thunder too. Feels a bit more fresh today so I hope that yellow ball in the sky doesn't make an appearance today. Also it's time of the month and I can't stop eating 😩

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.