Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like crap.
Woke up dehydrated as duck. Feel nauseous and headachey. Didn't want to get out of bed at all 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Only just getting on here now...I had to catch up on MAFS uk and the PTWM threads!!
Work yesterday I was a sweaty mess, it was so hot. I didn't get my proper break so had to eat fast doing notes then was late getting away too.
Off today and its raining. I made a pan of soup, now just going to read, do housework and have a nosy on Tattle.
Have a good day all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The short version is I have multiple sclerosis and a lesion the size of a tangerine formed in the top of my spinal cord and paralysed me from the neck down. I have minimal movement in my thumbs now.
Thanks for explaining. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope your keeping as well as you can. X

Hiii guys. So I’ve made it to the office. They’re trying so hard to be quirky there’s a weird seating area and upside plants and egg chairs and tit 🤣 but it’s actually really nice to see my friends! Not sure where the toilets are either 🤷🏽‍♀️ Heading to the pub soon 🍻🍻🍻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They fixed the red half of the Tango machine so I had to give it a go... nope, not as nice as a blue.

Though they do make a very pretty purple when mixed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Last time I listen to the weather forecast then. It is bleeping hot and sunny and blue skies! On what planet is this weather the much awaited rain and thunder due on Thursday? B.S

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They sell them in a One Stop within walking distance... and also within melting distance.
the Spar by me sells them but next to it is a panda slush and it’s intriguing me! Their like 3.50 each though! Daylight robbery! My spar also has a freshly squeezed orange machine as well 😂😂

the Spar by me sells them but next to it is a panda slush and it’s intriguing me! Their like 3.50 each though! Daylight robbery! My spar also has a freshly squeezed orange machine as well 😂😂
Mate I am lucky if my spar has working petrol pumps where on earth do you live to get freshly squeezed orange?!

• Haha
The OS has a Robinson's Fruit Ice but it doesn't look that interesting. I've never even heard of a panda slush.

Never mind me, Idk where I got panda slush from, it’s polar krush

This isn’t my one, but here’s a pic what the orange juice looks like

A8599100-D08A-4A6E-8390-AED3480019DF.jpeg

I’d rather just get a £1 carton tbh 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The heat has made me ill again 🤢

Looking after my niece and nephew for another hour and then its bath and bed for me. (Hopefully be able to watch MAFS)

What's everyone's plan for tonight

• Heart
I just download a kitchen organiser app (it's called Food Checklist) so I'll be going through the fridge/cupboards tonight and making a list of what food / seasonings I've got and the expiry dates to try and be a bit more organised and waste less food.

It's a wild, crazy night here :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.