Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no time to add anything else 🤣 they had a limited budget and the only way to get everybody on the song was for everybody to have 21 seconds for their rap plus the chorus 🤣 don’t ask why I know that.
So solid crews album was the first album I ever bought on CD 😳
This is correct as there was so many members they only had 21 seconds each to do their piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw so solid crew perform when I was on holiday in Corfu in the early 2000’s 😂

I loved 5ive especially jay but was a bit too old for S Club 7.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember the time travel movie in S Club 7 where they went back to the 50s and it was just a really bad knock-off version of Grease.

I had a crush on Tina of all people :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember the time travel movie in S Club 7 where they went back to the 50s and it was just a really bad knock-off version of Grease.

I had a crush on Tina of all people :LOL:
I cant remember that I didnt really watch the movies just the tv series.

Listen to it and count 🤣 not the chorus but everybody’s verse!
I liked Romeos verse the best ' first of all Im gonna big up the ladies looking slender and fine mmm mine' 🤣

I've only met one other person who remembers this show (and I was so glad to finally find someone) but does anyone remember Hero to Zero - it was a kids show where Michael Owen lived in a poster and he'd come out and give a young boy advice.

Michael Owen really couldn't act. Really, really couldn't act.

Just looked on YouTube and there aren't any episodes (there were barely any made) but I really relate to this comment :LOL:

Screenshot 2021-09-05 22.52.07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about the spice world movie?? That was bloody iconic
YESSSS! and I still know all the words to the chant when they are training with Michael Barrymore 'we're the spice girls yes indeed just girl power is all we need we know how we got this far strength and courage in a wonderbra'

I’m now watching the music video on YT 🤣🤣🤣

When somebody was giving birth and they goes ‘she’s still got her tights on’ or something 😅😅😅
Yes it was their friend Nicola.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a late night for me on purpose tonight. Staying up to watch wrestling (yeah I'm a weirdo)

Reactions: 1
Today is the 3rd day in a row my husbands 06.20 alarm has woke me up.
The 3rd day in a row where he didn't bleeping need an alarm set at all.

I'm calling it #alarmgate and it just might cause divorce 👊👊

• Haha

Actual footage of little peaches waking me this morning. I’ve been up since 6 😮🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning pals 🙋🏼‍♀️
I’m feeling extra dumpy today so I’ve been scrolling Facebook marketplace for cheap exercise equipment. Does anyone have a home exercise bike/cross trainer/stepper? Do you use it much? I’m concerned I’ll use it for a week, then it’ll sit around gathering dust forever

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.