Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paint is so pricey I was shocked when I decorated mine and little ones bedrooms this summer. Think it was about £70ish for the 2 but I’ve still the living/dining room to do and that’s a massive room.

Just got to mums for a roast (on a Saturday, we’re rebels 😂) and the weather is so nice here so going to have a little walk in a bit. Not much planned for the rest of today, maybe a film later on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've cleaned my whole flat, sorted through some clothes, rearranged my office and done two loads of laundry - normal clothes then my towels. Time to binge watch some housewives 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Blue pumpkin what about a Wilko?

Did you not buy anything?The smaller ones can be a bit hit or miss.
Only some chocolate and cleaning essentials. 😊

@Blue pumpkin i don’t have a b&m or home bargains either!!!!

Does anybody have the range near them? And does anybody else’s one have an Iceland inside or is that just in mine???
Yes I have the range I quite like it for xmas bits and pictures etc but they dont tend to change the ornaments very often. TBH I think B&M is my fav out of all three.

Reactions: 1
Hi guys
Productive morning. 3 loads of washing, a food shop and a tidy up.

Heading out now to visit friends for the afternoon
Have a good day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn't fall asleep til gone 5am 😴

Back on my looming. Making a winter hat for my friend Gaz
20210904_140958.jpg

Happy Caturday 😻
104_0809-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
01F38465-3861-4028-B1C2-64079AFEA9C1.jpeg

I’ve just stopped painting for a bit for a snack break. I feel like if I’d have been at school and opened my pack lunch box to all this I’d have been buzzing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Love Party Rings biscuits. Love a Cherryade! Never tried the Caramel Blue Ribands before but have the normal one.

• Heart
Hiya everyone! Just got back in from being out with my mate. We were driving down the country lanes and some head was meant to let us go first and just drove straight past so my mate slammed on and it’s proper hurt my shoulder and neck! I was more concerned about the baby but he just laughed at the whole thing ? My shoulder still hurts and I’ve got a bit of a headache but think the headache is cos I had no sleep 😊 gonna have an afternoon on the couch I think

• Heart
Aww dear, that sounds scary, you take it easy @watermelon sugar and rest up on the couch.

Just put a wash on. Just thinking what to have for dinner. I fancy my go to - jacket potato but no cheese in and I can't have it without that. I need to do a food shop. 😂 On another note, my toddler is doing my head in today 🤯

the caramel ones are sensational 🤣🤣
😍 Where did you get it from?

• Heart
So far of my long to do list I’ve changed the bedding, washed and dried my hair & done the washing. I’ve just been playing mario party for the last 2 hours. Little peaches has got such a sweat on from all the jumping. We’re watching some telly for a bit and then I guess I’ll tackle the uniform labelling. I really don’t want too. I wish I’d done it already!

• Heart
Visited my parents and the dog this afternoon - got a McDonalds on the way home but it took 50 minutes to get back to my house so it's stone cold... now I remember why I haven't had one for about six months!

Do you guys remember when I posted that I refuse to play the Monopoly because the only two years I played it I got Park Lane both times and it was too depressing?

IMG_20210904_170758657_MP.jpg

If anyone gets Mayfair let me know and we'll split the cash - 50 grand each :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Visited my parents and the dog this afternoon - got a McDonalds on the way home but it took 50 minutes to get back to my house so it's stone cold... now I remember why I haven't had one for about six months!

Do you guys remember when I posted that I refuse to play the Monopoly because the only two years I played it I got Park Lane both times and it was too depressing?

View attachment 745005

If anyone gets Mayfair let me know and we'll split the cash - 50 grand each :ROFLMAO:
I’ve got park lane too! I think there are 50 million park lanes and about 2 mayfairs in circulation 🤣

• Haha
I’ve finally finished ironing the labels in the uniform. I thought I was finished and then I was like argh pe kit fucksake. Glad that’s over! I’m now cooking fish and chips for dinner and watching soccer aid. I started MAFS last night so im excited to carry on watching that tonight too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.