Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, raising the issue of front door curtains is the most productive thing I’ve done today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@WilmaHun what house stuff have you done so far?!
Quite a bit! Every room apart from the kitchen had at least 3 layers of wallpaper where they’ve just papered on top of paper, so weve stripped every room. I started painting one of the bedrooms. We have a plasterer going in next week to plaster 2 bedrooms, dining room and living Room. I’ve ripped out the bathroom, new one going in within the next week! Flooring being laid in two weeks time! Today I also started chasing out some walls for new sockets. It’s been full steam ahead. 😅
eta - and weve ripped carpets/laminate up from every room so we just have floorboards atm

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Quite a bit! Every room apart from the kitchen had at least 3 layers of wallpaper where they’ve just papered on top of paper, so weve stripped every room. I started painting one of the bedrooms. We have a plasterer going in next week to plaster 2 bedrooms, dining room and living Room. I’ve ripped out the bathroom, new one going in within the next week! Flooring being laid in two weeks time! Today I also started chasing out some walls for new sockets. It’s been full steam ahead. 😅
You should be the Next presenter of homes under the hammer! (I don't know many home diy shows that was the first one i could think of) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Update it’s 8;59pm and my bleeping delivery IS NOT HERE. WHY PAY FOR NEXT DAY WHEN ITS NOT COMING NEXT DAY OR IN TWO DAYS OR THREE DAYS

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Update it’s 8;59pm and my bleeping delivery IS NOT HERE. WHY PAY FOR NEXT DAY WHEN ITS NOT COMING NEXT DAY OR IN TWO DAYS OR THREE DAYS
I had this with Hermes and a Feel Unique order 🙄🙄 had to get FE to refund my next day delivery charge as they didn't deliver, but I had to go on a date with no make up and a massive break out 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
@WilmaHun wow that’s crazy! As if you’ve done all that in under a week; no wonder you’re exhausted! I look forward to seeing you on Homes Under the Hammer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To add to that date story - I still got a snog 😂

But that's not the point, Hermes are tit and my heart always drops when I see they are the courier

• Haha
  • Heart
I also hate Hermes. Although I reported a missing parcel and the company concluded it was lost in transit and couldn't provide me with a replacement item cos it was OOS, so got refunded. A week later the parcel showed up ..... Win.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahh finished my bullet journal plan for September just in time - I've decided to focus my trackers on stuff that makes me happier and on stuff that makes me healthier overall (such as increased water, veg, exercise) rather than focusing on dieting - still not ready for that just yet. Ditto with not keeping a spending log - I'm focusing on naturally easing my spending down rather than panicking about a specific budget.

---

To keep on topic, something I stumbled across that I find pretty funny - this is Hermès

Screenshot 2021-08-31 21.56.08.png

Hermès is not Hermes :ROFLMAO:

The infuriating part is that the actual page for Hermes has 4.4 stars - how!?

• Haha
  • Heart
I was watching MAFSUK and then a show called kinky daters came on after. Why haven't I turned it off? I Have no idea

I was watching MAFSUK and then a show called kinky daters came on after. Why haven't I turned it off? I Have no idea
Omg. This show is so weird but i can't stop watching. You guys would piss yourselves at it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Omg. This show is so weird but i can't stop watching. You guys would piss yourselves at it
That show would be right up my street. There are literally no depths I won't sink to for watching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey

Hope everyone is good 🥰

I need to go to Primark for cosy socks and a new dressing gown.
I need too as well. Love cosy dressing gowns🥰 I practically live in mine but I do need a new one😂
Babies in bed! Anyone watch Corrie? I've not watched it for a while but apparently last nights episode is good so I might watch it on catch up 🤔 might have a brew and a whole pack some choc hob nobs
Ohh why what's supposed to have happened? Might catch up if sound good👀 I dip in and out the soaps.
I'm having rice pudding because Morrisons had 10 for £3 offer on Muller and I'm down
Gotta love Rice Pudding 😋

Go ahead and judge me but... I had the heating on for 90 mins earlier 🙈
Absolutely not. I did same😂 I don't get when people are like "you can't put the heating on, it only August" etc like if you're cold, you're cold🙄. Does it matter what month it is, if it's not winter yet etc.

I am loving the colder weather 😍
Knitted another 2 hats today, thats the most productive I've been in a while
I want to learn how to knit - is it easy? 😀the hats look great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Idk if it’s the thread for it. But I woke up holding my dogs little paw and i love it!
E2DEE783-ACAE-45E6-BF88-E0D4575C7232.jpeg
Here is a photo of him x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Made my sofa cosy with a coffee while I catch up on MAFS - considering getting my heating on 😅 if it doesn't warm up by 10 it's going on

• Heart
Made my sofa cosy with a coffee while I catch up on MAFS - considering getting my heating on 😅 if it doesn't warm up by 10 it's going on
Do it! It’s September now, it’s completely acceptable. I even woke up during the night because I was cold 🥶 my budget doesn’t stretch to September heating though so I’m living in my dressing gown for the foreseeable

• Heart
Morning Gang,
In preparation for going to the office tomorrow I managed to drag myself out of bed at 7!! I don’t know what for, just to practice I guess haha. Had a long shower and washed my hair and now having a cup of tea before work starts.
I too am putting my heating on if it doesn’t warm up. It’s basically winter now isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.