Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having hoisin chicken for tea and it's one of my favs (after a takeaway) 🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2021-08-31 18.20.20.png

Dear Google - no, I didn't mean fabs kebabs but thanks for letting me know where fab kebabs are!

edit - on the first page of google was an old WHYDT post by @watermelon sugar - are you sure this isn't a saying you've invented?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the door curtain advice! ❤

I’ve just been food shopping (the seventh circle of hell) and I’m making chicken wraps for dinner 🥳 I’m so hungry I feel sick!

@hereforthememe I feel your pms pain! Hope it passes soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just popped to primark and bought a jumper! They had loads of autumn winter stuff out. I have to say even though I LOVE hot weather, I do prefer an autumn winter wardrobe.
im having jacket potato and salad for dinner, then going to watch some Netflix and go to sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just popped to primark and bought a jumper! They had loads of autumn winter stuff out. I have to say even though I LOVE hot weather, I do prefer an autumn winter wardrobe.
im having jacket potato and salad for dinner, then going to watch some Netflix and go to sleep!
I got some winter pieces from Primark the other week, they are soooo soft!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think I did invent frabs kebabs you know. I can't remember where I got it from and I always say it 🤣🤣 you're all welcome to use it

Frabs kebabs
adjective
another meaning for cold - frabs, rhymes with kebabs. Put them together it makes frabs kebabs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Babies in bed! Anyone watch Corrie? I've not watched it for a while but apparently last nights episode is good so I might watch it on catch up 🤔 might have a brew and a whole pack some choc hob nobs

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m waiting for a delivery. It’s been rescheduled 3 times. It’s now between 7-9pm. bleeping Hermes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We used to have draught excluders for our hall door as a kid. It was a snake.

Reactions: 1
I've heard of a front door curtain and draught excluders. On a separate note...I had a Mc Donalds for dinner 🤭 only had a hamburger and claimed my bag of fries I won on the monopoly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.