Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lady I bought the house from had one, although hers was an offensive looking green floral curtain which I immediately tore down. I now understand why because it gets so cold in here so maybe it’ll be less hideous if I get a nicer one?!
Yeah the one on the picture is nice! Depends what colour your front door is?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah the one on the picture is nice! Depends what colour your front door is?
It’s an ugly white pvc door so covering it up wouldn’t be the worst thing.
I had a quote a few months back for a pretty sage green composite door and it was literally thousands of pounds 😰 as soon as I picked myself up off the floor, I ushered the salesman straight out of the house. How dare he come in here spouting those kinds of numbers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s an ugly white pvc door so covering it up wouldn’t be the worst thing.
I had a quote a few months back for a pretty sage green composite door and it was literally thousands of pounds 😰 as soon as I picked myself up off the floor, I ushered the salesman straight out of the house. How dare he come in here spouting those kinds of numbers
my mum has a curtain on hers and it makes all the difference!!

you can get upvc doors sprayed! It’s like an airbrush they use. I had a quote for doing mine a sage green and it was around £250! They look really good so might be worth looking into that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finished my hat.
Enjoying peace until my nephew turns up.
IMG_20210831_121228_018.jpg

@BelleAmie my friend has a curtain at her front door and says it's really helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am working, and still in my pjs!! I haven't done this since the first lockdown! Feeling proper lazy today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just had a sort out of little mans clothes and now have a big bag for the charity.
it’s so cold feels like autumn already not the summer hols.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@hereforthememe I had my heating on earlier!!

I've booked a desk to go into the office on Thursday, it's my friends birthday so I'm going in to see her and for the drinks. I'll have to go to bed at 9pm from tonight to wake up in time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm having a brew! I went the shops before and picked up some new, clothes & vests for mini watermelon. He turned 18 months the other day and all of a sudden his clothes don't fit. Plus it's a bit cold now isn't it! It's frabs kebabs in the mornings, not shorts weather anymore!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The lady I bought the house from had one, although hers was an offensive looking green floral curtain which I immediately tore down. I now understand why because it gets so cold in here so maybe it’ll be less hideous if I get a nicer one?!
My parents have one. I think it makes a difference and feels cosy.

• Heart
I am loving the colder weather 😍
Knitted another 2 hats today, thats the most productive I've been in a while

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I must admit I do prefer the colder weather to hot! But it feels like we’ve only had about 10 hot days this year 🤣

• Haha
I'm still running in shorts and t shirt, but now it's not as humid I find I can breathe much easier which is a relief

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's freezing here and has barely stopped raining all day. But it's not even decent rain. Its that type that you can hardly see or feel but a 10 min walk to the shop and back gets you soaked thru to the skin (true story... That happened 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate PMS

Spent my lunch break crying over my ex while watching MAFS, but just now I have blitzed my flat

Can't cope with the mood swings 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.