Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I was in Poundland the other day and I noticed there was a bag of sweets called Opal Fruits. Are they just starburst then? Starburst aren't my faves tbh, give me fruit pastilles anyday

Reactions: 1

They were opal fruits*

*and they still are, just like how Aviva is still called Norwich Union.
You’ve just reminded me you’re local to me. I wonder if we’ve crossed paths! 🤣🤣

You know I was in Poundland the other day and I noticed there was a bag of sweets called Opal Fruits. Are they just starburst then? Starburst aren't my faves tbh, give me fruit pastilles anyday
oooo yeah love a fruit pastille. Do you do that thing where you see how long you can hold it in your mouth before chewing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ve just reminded me you’re local to me. I wonder if we’ve crossed paths! 🤣🤣

oooo yeah love a fruit pastille. Do you do that thing where you see how long you can hold it in your mouth before chewing?
I'm a greedy witch and just chomp right through them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't stand fruit pastilles - they are one of the worst sweets (only licorice and wine gums are worse)

Give me something foamy or sour... then we're talking.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hmmm I mean I do like fruit pastels but that section of the sweet aisle with them, wine gums, jelly tots, starburst etc I'm not too fussed on. I prefer sweets like love hearts/refreshers/wham bars

Reactions: 1
I remember when we had a Rountrees/Nestle chocolate factory.. the city would smell of burnt chocolate, but in a nice way!

I got to go on a school trip there and I got loads of free 'Secret' bars, if anyone remembers them?

I am old enough to remember when Snickers were Marathon bars and freddo caramels were called Taz..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well?

I've wasted my BH being miserable (nothing new here eh) and can't wait to go into the office (never thought I would say that) tomorrow.

Can I please have some Netflix recommendations? Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Hope96 I don't have any Netflix recommendations but I was thinking about you before! Glad to hear from you even though you don't sound the happiest! Hope you start feeling better soon xx ❤

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all well?

I've wasted my BH being miserable (nothing new here eh) and can't wait to go into the office (never thought I would say that) tomorrow.

Can I please have some Netflix recommendations? Thanks.
hope you feel better soon. It will get easier, I promise! What sort of thing are you into? Power is good on Netflix but it is quite long with lots of episodes! X

I remember opal fruits vaguely

Actually felt like looming today for first time in ages. Making a hat
IMG_20210830_154048_824.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm watching a bit of Celeb SAS while I wait for MAFS to start! I couldn't go on sas me, I'd end up crying cos of how they speak to me 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Yeah its pretty easy. I found crochet and normal knitting too difficult.

I love the pattern of the blanket you're making 😍
Aw thank you. It's called Call the Midwife. Like the programme...I never watched it.

I'm watching a bit of Celeb SAS while I wait for MAFS to start! I couldn't go on sas me, I'd end up crying cos of they speak to me 🤣🤣
Oh they're hard as nails them. I love Foxy...😍. Ant is too try hard.

@Hope96 i agree power is really good. Also I really enjoyed the bold type for something easy watching and funny. Ginny and Georgia was funny too. The best thing I’ve ever watched is orphan black. That has a good few series!

ive just got back from a friends bbq. I had so much fun. I’m shattered so about to eat the cake I took home with me in front of the tv and then go to sleep 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love wine gums but they do smell a bit funky
I prefer the Lidl wine gums and they don’t have that weird plasticky smell that the normal ones have, I ind the aynard ones nearly take my teeth out of the socket from chewing so hard.

Refresher bars remind me of Flash all purpose, so anytime I have ate one I begin to gag as it reminds me of cleaning a bathroom 😂

On to chocolate, Cadbury snaps were heavenly. Each time my ma and da went grocery shopping they’d buy me a tub of them. KitKat senses were gorgeous, I think about them everyday, I remember once signing a petition for their return 😭. Astros, I nearly made myself sick from over indulging on them. Also, who can forget Cadbury dream! So sickening but stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.