Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WORST SLEEP EVER 😴

Feels like I only fell asleep 5 minutes before the alarm went off. It’s going to be a long day

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Kit kat senses were soooo good. They've brought them back but their in different flavours and they are not the same. Echo bars is what I want to make a comeback 😭

I had an ok sleep, I feel soooo tired though. It's well dark as well. Like a winters morning

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've had a rubbish sleep and I'm working today then my fitness class straight after that. I can't wait for bedtime tonight 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm still poorly 😫😫 full of cold, head is banging and I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open. Gonna call in sick, but we are so short staffed I feel super guilty.

Hoping my PCR comes back negative as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How is it so cold today?! It’s not even September yet and it’s bleeping freezing 🥶

• Heart
This change in weather has messed me right up. I'm full of cold and my mood sucks. 3 times i had to wake the Mr during the night to tell him to get back on his side of the bleeping bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm just having a coffee ☕ the baby is sat on top of me with his flash cards and he keeps passing me them so I'm trying to read Tattle and I keep just randomly going 'banana' 'car' 'tree' 🤣

This sounds dead bad I swear I pay attention to him 🤣 I just like to tattle with my morning coffee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slept good last night and not long woken up so a quick breakfast and coffee about to happen before we go Clarks for the dreaded school shoes.
Gonna pop and visit grandma after that for a catch up and see how her adventures with her toy boy up the road are going (she’s 82 and he’s 80 lol).

• Haha
  • Heart
Slept good last night and not long woken up so a quick breakfast and coffee about to happen before we go Clarks for the dreaded school shoes.
Gonna pop and visit grandma after that for a catch up and see how her adventures with her toy boy up the road are going (she’s 82 and he’s 80 lol).
That is adorable 🥰 is she enjoying having a younger man? 😂

I woke up 6 mins before I started work, so I quickly logged on and made a cup of tea. Somebody has already tried to video call me which I ignored, cos you know, I'm in my pjs!! My fitbit said I had a good sleep though.
Does anybody remember Sylus in hollyoaks, that creepy old guy, and Will.. from aggggges ago. I had a dream they were trying to kill me 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
I woke up 6 mins before I started work, so I quickly logged on and made a cup of tea. Somebody has already tried to video call me which I ignored, cos you know, I'm in my pjs!! My fitbit said I had a good sleep though.
Does anybody remember Sylus in hollyoaks, that creepy old guy, and Will.. from aggggges ago. I had a dream they were trying to kill me 😲
Omg will was dead creepy, I'd be scared 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That is adorable 🥰 is she enjoying having a younger man? 😂
Her little face lights up when she speaks about him it’s super cute 😂❤

I survived the shoe shop and all the up selling. We’re now about to have pancakes for lunch and watch a Lego film. Exciting times.

• Heart
How is everyone? What we all up to? The babies just decided to wake up halfway through his nap so I'm sat with him asleep on me now so he gets his Full sleep 🙃 I'm bored!

• Heart
image.jpg

Ive had a busy morning stripping 3 layers of wallpaper and paint 😅 I’m gonna reward myself with a McDonald’s I think 🤷🏽‍♀️ (Any excuse!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm at work. Had a crappy sleep again, can't wait for the new mattress to arrive 😩 woke up with a really bad headache and feeling nauseous so got up earlier than I needed to and now I am exhausted and ready for bed 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have been at work, I've set up the kitty for a leaving gift and I tried to sign up to an adult learning course but the council are worse than useless and are refusing to mark me as 'self funded' because I had a partially funded course in... 2013 🤦‍♀️

Apparently computer says no and I'm waiting for a call back.

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m on my lunch break and contemplating buying a front door curtain to see if it makes my house any warmer - what do you all think?!
89B3C042-FACB-48A2-8FBB-9EAA6DB07E1B.jpeg

• Heart
I've never heard of a front door curtain before! It looks interesting
The lady I bought the house from had one, although hers was an offensive looking green floral curtain which I immediately tore down. I now understand why because it gets so cold in here so maybe it’ll be less hideous if I get a nicer one?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.