Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when I’m on my period and my fella tries it on and I’m like I’m on and he’s like ‘just put it in your mouth then’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be honest I don’t mind and I like that I have this power over him 🤣🤣🤣 I just don’t get it for me to want to give it him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole Willy in my mouth thing is super weird when you stop and think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I quite like doing it 👀

its weird though, there aren’t any other body parts I would put in my mouth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve just got home and my sister has sent me a new Sims 4 expansion pack! She’s got me snowy escape so I’m gonna send Agustin skiing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind doing it, I think it’s the way men enjoy it so much and it makes think you’re so pathetic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evening you filthy buggers :ROFLMAO: anyway to answer @watermelon sugar question Id get a blowie (but who would you get to give it to you?) also I've not been to Harvester in years.

I hate it when I’m on my period and my fella tries it on and I’m like I’m on and he’s like ‘just put it in your mouth then’ 🤣
Yes my ex used to say this to me hence one of the reasons why he's an Ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how it just went from pasta to BJs ✌🏻I think I’d like to get one myself if I had a D, just to see what the fuss is about
Isn’t it mad we just put a penis in our mouths ahahahahahaha and we just do it like
I don’t. Shall I get my coat? 🤣

I'm not really a fan of giving one. If I can avoid it I do 🤣

Not that I've seen one in a few years
Same, girl, same. I’m rubbish at them and have a bad gag reflex. Nobody really needs a bad blow job, I think?
I do, however, like getting my 🐱 eaten. This guy I’m sexting is apparently really into it as he’s said he would be glad to just eat me out without any P in the V business or blowies in return. Where has he been my whole life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how it just went from pasta to BJs ✌🏻I think I’d like to get one myself if I had a D, just to see what the fuss is about

I don’t. Shall I get my coat? 🤣

Same, girl, same. I’m rubbish at them and have a bad gag reflex. Nobody really needs a bad blow job, I think?
I do, however, like getting my 🐱 eaten. This guy I’m sexting is apparently really into it as he’s said he would be glad to just eat me out without any P in the V business or blowies in return. Where has he been my whole life?!
Sometimes getting your 🐱 eaten is better than sex
I love eating 🐱 too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht in my experience, guys say that during the texting/sexting stage but when it comes down to it, they forget ever having mentioned it 🙄 I hope your guy will be different!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht in my experience, guys say that during the texting/sexting stage but when it comes down to it, they forget ever having mentioned it 🙄 I hope your guy will be different!
You know I never asked him to go down, was his idea totally 🤣 Has mentioned it many more times since so I assume he likes it?..Dunno, I’ve already said he is not getting his D suck anyway. And yeah, men are still twats!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Men always say they’re gonna do loads when they’re sexting then when it comes down to it they just wanna do 2 pumps in missionary and call it a day then go “did you like that”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.