Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’d go for something fancy, like Sir Percival of Dickland.

I have Spotify premium

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Premium as well ^

I am so tired guys; took a multivitamin, had a cup of tea, had lunch and even had granola with yogurt for dessert. Nothing gives me energy, if I could go to bed now I would 😩 Waiting for a delivery though, first time I'm getting an online delivery for my supermarket shopping. Wish I was more excited, but it's just laundry detergent and toilet roll 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Premium. The adverts on Spotify are annoying and not being able to skip as many times as I want irritates me. And if you have good quality headphones/speaker Premium streams at 320kbps whereas free is waaay less and you can really tell the difference.

I'd probably call my penis Damien the Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would just call mine Big D 🍆

I have Apple Music not Spotify but one of my fav podcasts is only on Spotify sooo I just listen to that off the free version.
I had no idea about the sound @ordinaryjelly but it makes so much sense I always think I cant hear the podcast properly!

• Haha
This dick name conversation reminds me of someone I used to know calling it his Soldier because it stands to attention

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so tired 😴 I think I’m gonna use one of my last Christmas bath bombs then get in my pjs and stick a film on.

• Heart
I’ve been dreaming about a chicken and bacon club baguette from Greggs for the best part of a week so I ordered one today and it was entirely disappointing. I also got a yum yum though and it was 👌🏻
Thanks for the love guys, I have properly missed you all 🥰

question for the afternoon - if you had a penis, what would you name it?
A boss I had used to call his 'Bill'!

Premium as well ^

I am so tired guys; took a multivitamin, had a cup of tea, had lunch and even had granola with yogurt for dessert. Nothing gives me energy, if I could go to bed now I would 😩 Waiting for a delivery though, first time I'm getting an online delivery for my supermarket shopping. Wish I was more excited, but it's just laundry detergent and toilet roll 😂
Have you had your Vitamin D level checked? I used to feel tired all the time, low mood, aching joints and it turned out my level was really low, so I had to take strong VitD supplements which helped but it was every winter it was happening. The Nurse told me it's really common in the UK as we don't get enough sunlight.

Mr Dicky Dick. Bcoz why not

Spotify premium because same as above I can’t STAND adverts. I also mute them when on tv. You aren’t going to brainwash me with your advertising thank uu!!

Also yes I love to pop a spot. Love when the juicy bit comes out. Naiceeee

Also cute dog

Also going to the lidl soon coz BABY EVENT and I’ve got 5 weeks left yipee 😊❤

Happy Saturday y’all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d call mine billy the Willy.

I have Apple Music rather than Spotify.

I do pick my spots as I can’t resist it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I’m the only one here who doesn’t use Spotify, I use YouTube premium and its music app.

I don’t get adverts on YouTube videos and I have a lot of covers of songs I like, so I like their music app as it has a wider variety of songs.

It’s like 12-13 euro a month. So just a tiny bit more than Spotify

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.