Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I know of anyone who is circumcised but I live down south west and we’re like mushrooms here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
my fella is circumsised. i can't remember what uncircumsised todgers look like. penis' are ugly anyway, they look like naked mole rats

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to agree, especially grim when they send you a limp pic and expect some kind of wonder reaction. Congrats on your raw sausage, now put it away. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know someone who's held a flame near their ass and farted then set fire to it as it escapes? I haven't - and I'm sure you'd all be far too ladylike!
My older brother did and burnt the hair off his arse, I remember my dad having to apply savlon to his arse cheeks in the bathroom cause he burnt the arse off himself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He must have had an embarrassing time explaining that!
He was an idiot growing up so it wasn’t too bad explaining it. If I explained the stuff that man did growing up you’d be surprised he isn’t in a home for the mentally ill. I’m surprised he has a wife, kid and has a good job

One of my favourite memories of him is him on e’s going down the road in a trolley and telling everyone it was his new Renault.

Then my other favourite is him after stealing his mates dog after a night out and leaving a ransom. He forgot all about it and woke up to a Jack Russell next to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.