Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg as much as I do really want children i can't imagine being like the Radfords :eek:😅 They're crazy!
I used to watch them back when they had 15/16 kids but now I see how much the younger ones get because they're making money and I wonder how the older ones feel as apparently they used to have to share a bag of chips between about 6 of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I LOVED everything about being pregnant and childbirth. I would have definitely wanted more than 3 if i had started earlier. I was coming up 35 when i had my 1st baby and was 38 when i had my last

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I could have more siblings coz I only know my bio dad's name and nothing else. But the 1 that I grew up with is all I need 💕 she's my bestie

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I LOVED everything about being pregnant and childbirth. I would have definitely wanted more than 3 if i had started earlier. I was coming up 35 when i had my 1st baby and was 38 when i had my last
I had easy pregnancies but difficult labours so stopped at 3 but I was similar, first at 32, last one at 39.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No I dont have an Alexa cause I have google and arms and legs and can turn lights on and off myself thank you very much! 😊

What do you all do for valentines day do you celebrate or dont bother?

• Haha
Don't bother with Valentines day, I am not particularly soppy and think it's a waste of money tbh. Having said that, one of my friends is a baker and she's doing these Valentines treat boxes with cupcakes and biscuits in and I have ordered one for him, but it's a selfish gift really cos I can't wait to eat it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I got a google nest free with Spotify premium last year or the year before, so I don't have Alexa but Mr Whiskey linked his xbox account to it and he tells google to turn the xbox on the lazy tit 😂 I may have to turn on the voice recognition to me to only I have the control :ROFLMAO:

Don't really bother with valentines day anymore, it'll be our first married so MIGHT get a husband card

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
For f’s sake, I typed a long post and it has disappeared! I am criminally falling behind 🤣

Anyway, I’m done with my exams! Was a bit of a horror show at the end, but I did okay. Very content with myself.

As for siblings talk, I could have written @strawb ’s post myself 🥲❤ Except for the fact that I’m the little not the big sister. My sister is my world and my BFF, I tell her everything and could not imagine my life without her! By the way, good luck today Strawb, I’m sure you are a beauty and will do well! They will be happy to have you 💗

In other news, I might be going on a date soon 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got a google nest free with Spotify premium last year or the year before, so I don't have Alexa but Mr Whiskey linked his xbox account to it and he tells google to turn the xbox on the lazy tit 😂 I may have to turn on the voice recognition to me to only I have the control :ROFLMAO:

Don't really bother with valentines day anymore, it'll be our first married so MIGHT get a husband card
I got the free Google too! Mine is linked to my boiler so I go "ok google, heat the house to 20" and it does. It's amazing 😅 😅

• Heart
I'm having such a crap day. I feel really emotional and I dunno why. I put on a jumper dress this morning which I usually love wearing as it's so comfy but I just caught a side on glimpse of myself in the window and my belly is a flabby mess. I feel gross now :( I'm so glad it's almost the weekend so I can hide away 😂

Sorry to bring a downer to the thread, I'll be back to talking about dicks in no time

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I might send myself some flowers on Valentine’s Day cos the drama in my life isn’t enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I loved being pregnant and the birth was relatively good too. I’m at the age now where I need to decide whether that’s it or I have one with my bf (I’m almost 39).

oh we don’t bother with valentines it’s a load of commercial bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No I dont have an Alexa cause I have google and arms and legs and can turn lights on and off myself thank you very much! 😊

What do you all do for valentines day do you celebrate or dont bother?
I find some of them creepy - the fact that someone on this thread can mention Wagamama's and then I get adverts for it on other websites is creepy enough. Not to mention the fridges that will text you when you run out of milk and so on. It just feels like we'll either end up with HAL or like the humans in Wall-E.

-

I've tested negative yesterday and today so was allowed to legally leave the house. Made it to the end of the road and home and now the chest pain is back but I'm sure I'll build up my strength again if I start doing little bits here and there - I forgot how much I adore being outside. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've tested negative yesterday and today so was allowed to legally leave the house. Made it to the end of the road and home and now the chest pain is back but I'm sure I'll build up my strength again if I start doing little bits here and there - I forgot how much I adore being outside. ❤
didn't we test positive on Monday i thought the 5 days was tomorrow 😂

didn't we test positive on Monday i thought the 5 days was tomorrow 😂
Late Sunday evening for me - I think you're allowed out sooner (if you don't have a fever and test neg) because you had symptoms for a few days before you tested positive and that's when the clock starts. How are you feeling now?

The Asda will have put out missing posters!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.