Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, I forgot to put my work clothes in the dryer last night so had to get up earlier to chuck them in, Mr. Fudge’s car is in for MOT today and my new one is still in the garage getting some bits done so we are both carless it’s a nightmare!
oh well early finish today for me at 2.30pm, and fingers crossed atleast one of our cars will be done today as I have Chinese to deliver to all the French Madame’s tonight!
Why are cars such a nightmare

I think my phone is sick of me complaining about cars because it keeps autocorrecting car to cat!

Hope everyone has a good day, especially @strawb ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
nothing good apart from your bday happens in January @Peaches_xox 😋 ofc

@strawb I agree with the rest! You are badass no matter what ❤

Morning all!

I’ve just woken up and am having a coffee. A bit overwhelmed by the amount of messages I got overnight on dating apps. Will be sorting that out and I’m going to a birthday party tomorrow so I need to pick up a present and bake a cake.

Hope you all have a nice day!
Is this a slight brag 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Wednesday everyone! Almost the weekend and still to long to pay day for me. Another working from home day for me today so I’m going to try and get some jobs done in between work. Going to walk to Nero to get some steps in and pick up my free coffee. Then I’ve got a nail appointment tonight so hopefully the day will go quickly and be uneventful.
Hope everyone has a nice day and covid symptoms are kind and lots of love to anyone not feeling their best.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, I’ve clearly stated on my profile that I’m only interested in musicians…You would not believe the amount of guys who message me telling they can’t play but are instead this and that 🙄 Also, one of them has just asked me what was the last book I read, probably implying that girls on there don’t read…Little does he know I read 100-150 books a year.
Is this a slight brag 🤣🤣🤣
Nah, you would not think so if you saw these guys 🤣
Jeez ladies, I’m like the only single one on here, you all have your fellas!

• Haha
  • Heart
I've had two voice messages off the same colleague who knows I don't start work until 10am.
When he left the second message he did a huge sigh before speaking in a slightly pissed off voice, cheeky bastard.
He's not going to hear back from me before lunchtime now, twit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
guys if i end up going to therapy and they don't call me a boss witch on the first meeting, i'm out of there 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, I’ve clearly stated on my profile that I’m only interested in musicians…You would not believe the amount of guys who message me telling they can’t play but are instead this and that 🙄 Also, one of them has just asked me what was the last book I read, probably implying that girls on there don’t read…Little does he know I read 100-150 books a year.

Nah, you would not think so if you saw these guys 🤣
Jeez ladies, I’m like the only single one on here, you all have your fellas!
You're not the only one, I'm single too 😂 And I can't be arsed with messaging people, let alone date or have sex, so it's safe to say that you won't be the last single gal in the thread. No worries 🙏

I hate dating apps with a passion. A friend suggested bumble but the problem is, I hate small talk and I have nothing else to talk about with some random guy on the app. The thought of holding a conversation gives me a migraine, guess I'll be a content spinster and I should find a way to be chill with that 😂 I'd be fine with being the weird aunt who shows up with amazing gifts, drinks her wine, tells a couple stories and vanishes for another 6 months. I'd need to be a lot richer to pull off that mysterious energy though 🕶

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly dunno what I’d do if me and my fella ever split. I couldn’t be arsed going on dating apps. I’d just spend my spare time on the Sims not tinder 😂 my dating profile will say
Watermelon, 26
Likes play Sims and eating fajitas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of my goals for this year was to get back on dating apps but the thought is so bleak, I just can’t do it yet 😬

• Heart
I can't believe we've never discussed this yet:

Best Haribo Sweets?

1 - Eggs
2 - Crocodiles
3 - Dummies

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.