Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a tit day for us all I think! Blue Monday seems to have carried itself on through the entire week. Tomorrow is a new day, hope everyone feels better x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love how it says you MAY feel happy. Not promising anything 🤣
It's like when you used to have horoscopes in 90s pre-teen magazines and they said it was bad luck to read any other than your own in an attempt to make sure you didn't realise how broad and generic they were!

What Chinese/Western Zodiac sign are you guys? I'm a Tiger and it's the year of the Tiger this year, and a Libra.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cried because I dropped the scales this morning and thought I broke them. The battery just moved lol. Then I cried again when I took my keys off the hook and the dog lead fell off with it. Bloody hormones 😂

It's like when you used to have horoscopes in 90s pre-teen magazines and they said it was bad luck to read any other than your own in an attempt to make sure you didn't realise how broad and generic they were!

What Chinese/Western Zodiac sign are you guys? I'm a Tiger and it's the year of the Tiger this year, and a Libra.
I'm a Sagittarius and a Dog

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm a monkey. One of my children was born right on the cusp of dragon/snake and my doctor acted like I was a right weirdo for not wanting to book a csection to ensure my baby was a dragon baby. I'm ok with a snake, ta. He also told me how they drowned baby girls born in tiger years because they would find it so hard to marry them off as adults.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Horse and Leo ❤

Hi all. I am also having a miserable day. I woke up fine got the kids to school with no drama came home and just kinda fell into a bubble of misery 🙄
I'm not fighting it tbh I'm wrapped in a blanket watching some girly crap on Netflix eating cheese and crackers and I'm staying here until school run time

Sending love to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a Libra!

Customer just gave me a chocolate orange and said this is for your lunch, she knows me too well😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe we've never discussed this yet:

Best Haribo Sweets?

1 - Eggs
2 - Crocodiles
3 - Dummies
Crocodiles ????? Don’t think I’ve ever had one of them 😳

Huge fan of the massive strawberries 🍓

ps watching episode 1 of celebs go dating and Ulrika Johnson just said that she thinks with her fanny
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

hasn’t she got 4 kids. I’d be mortified if that was my mother 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Crocodiles ????? Don’t think I’ve ever had one of them 😳

Huge fan of the massive strawberries 🍓

ps watching episode 1 of celebs go dating and Ukrika Johnson just said that she thinks with her fanny
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

hasn’t she got 4 kids. I’d be mortified if that was my mother 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯
It's a tangfastic.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 12.37.32.png

I feel that I should come clean and let everyone know - that is not my Tangfastics crocodile, it is a photo from Reddit. But I can confirm that mine are also real.

I’m an Aquarius and I don’t know about the other thing how do you find out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OHHHH yeeessss i know a tangfastic crocodile.
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the cola bottles 🤮

Reactions: 1
Scorpio and a Dragon here.

This week really is tit. And my coworker keeps playing the drum on his desk, he has neither any self awareness nor an iota of a sense of rhythm. I might have to break his fingers, mafia style.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
my coworker keeps playing the drum on his desk, he has neither any self awareness nor an iota of a sense of rhythm. I might have to break his fingers, mafia style.
Get your mate from the Italian restaurant to wear a pin-stripe three-piece suit with shades, then approach him, carrying a large musical instrument, case and threaten to make him wear gloves of concrete.

If that doesn't work, leave a horse's head by his station - not a real one, just a panto costume's head that you can threaten ram it over his head if he persists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.