Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no pets I’m allergic to cats and my husband isn’t a fan of dogs plus in a non covid life we are out of the house from 7-7 for work.
However my brother does have a ruby coloured King Charles who is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such pretty non scaly paws ✌
He was a stray when my mum and stepdad took him in. He'd still got his balls then but that soon changed once they owned him. They've seen a lot of cats in the area that look too much like him for coincidence. Some might be siblings but in other cases they think that, before his op, when he use to disappear all night, that he was rather fond of some local pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was a stray when my mum and stepdad took him in. He'd still got his balls, then but that soon changed once they owned him. They've seen a lot of cats in the area that look too much like him for coincidence. Some might be siblings but in other cases they think that, before his op, when he use to disappear all night, that he was rather fond of some local pussy.
I get confused sometimes. Are you talking about you or the cat??

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m more of a dog person tbh πŸ€ͺ one of my best mates has a cat though and she is gorgeous and she is the 1 cat that makes me want to get a cat πŸ˜‚ I always tell her I love her whenever she sends me a pic of her and I tell my fella I want one πŸ˜‚ then he’s like you don’t even like cats πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Never posted before just being watching all the threads and having a good laugh but when pets was mentioned I had to join in and show my dog!❀ I'm 100% a dog lover over cats
IMG_20210215_220904.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.