Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella reckons heโ€™s getting me a border collie puppy for Christmas ๐Ÿ˜‚ they are my faves. I had one when I was little and he was my best friend ๐Ÿ’• I named the baby after him lol. This ainโ€™t him but border collies are so cute as pups and when they grow! I like bigger dogs
View attachment 1001689

I love/grew up with border collies - the only thing I'd recommend is to possibly wait one more year. The herding instinct in them is so strong that little toddlers can be scared of them and hurt themselves trying to run away. But it depends on how Mini would feel with a dog following him round.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did try and guilt trip mr whiskey and said I hadn't gotten pregnant yet so can we get a puppy instead. Still didn't work ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i need to use all this animal talk to show you my cat *look at my cat*

E51CB352-0403-4404-8747-4D2C3484AEAA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Okayyyyy there was one dog I liked. My nan has an Afghan hound. His name was Moses and he looked exactly like this..

07DE115B-1E75-499B-9C51-D75F982A0B2F.jpeg

The only problem was he was a virgin and he used to hump my sister every time he saw her and he was bloody massive ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Okayyyyy there was one dog I liked. My nan has an Afghan hound. His name was Moses and he looked exactly like this..

View attachment 1001704

The only problem was he was a virgin and he used to hump my sister every time he saw her and he was bloody massive ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ever since Stacey Solomon likened herself to an afghan hound I can't see anything but her face when I look at that dog :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I had a cat I'd a get blue shorthair
they have the best personality in the world ๐Ÿฅบ she's such a kind little soul and i feel like she understands everything ๐Ÿ’œ

in general, i love both cats and dogs and don't feel like i could ever choose between the two. at the moment with my housing situation and lifestyle in season, i can't really have a dog and take proper care of it, but in the future i'd love to have a biiiiiiiiiiiig doggo :love: i love malamutes, border collies, newfoundlands, bernardines, labradors, retrievers... any doggo will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love/grew up with border collies - the only thing I'd recommend is to possibly wait one more year. The herding instinct in them is so strong that little toddlers can be scared of them and hurt themselves trying to run away. But it depends on how Mini would feel with a dog following him round.
I got my border collie when I was a toddler and I was fine ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to know a girl who had four Leonbergers in a bog standard house - this is the size of a Leonberger

Screenshot 2022-01-20 10.20.07.png

Screenshot 2022-01-20 10.21.15.png

Screenshot 2022-01-20 10.21.59.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Keep that massive dog away from me thank you. Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ve said this before but im actually scared of dogs. Mum reckons itโ€™s from some childhood trauma in my pushchair that Iโ€™ve never got over. Recently I was walking in the street and this tiny puppy was chasing my ankles and I stood still and screamed and almost cried ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly it was tiny and itโ€™s owner was a proper road man just looking at me like what the duck ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
  • Sad
i saw an irish wolfhound on a weekly basis when i lived in ireland, he was quite the star whenever he and his owner would walk by... although because of the size he looked like the owner not the human ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot-2021-10-15-at-14.10.09-350x488.png

not them but he was about this big

• Wow
  • Heart
they have the best personality in the world ๐Ÿฅบ she's such a kind little soul and i feel like she understands everything ๐Ÿ’œ

in general, i love both cats and dogs and don't feel like i could ever choose between the two. at the moment with my housing situation and lifestyle in season, i can't really have a dog and take proper care of it, but in the future i'd love to have a biiiiiiiiiiiig doggo :love: i love malamutes, border collies, newfoundlands, bernardines, labradors, retrievers... any doggo will do.
One of my neighbour's has a Newfoundland.
They're huuuuge... and I'm sure he's very happy because she's a lovely lady but they have very sad looking faces ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Heart
Reactions: 4
One of my neighbour's has a Newfoundland. They're huuuuge... and I'm sure he's very happy because she's a lovely lady but they have very sad looking faces ๐Ÿ˜ข
haha yes and they seem so clumsy and silly ๐Ÿ˜‚ a friend of mine has one and he's never aware of how huge he is so he just goes to give you a kiss and hug and basically just knocks you down ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This is my fave picture of Penny ๐Ÿ’• her little face looks so cute

B24AB388-3CC1-4B91-800C-4D5838F76894.png

dunno why my fella is wearing a basketball jacket he has no sense of style LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love all animals. Iโ€™d really love a dog but just donโ€™t have the lifestyle for one at the moment. Weโ€™ve got the cat and some fish currently.
My mum had a westie and he was lush and my grandma had 2 King Charles spaniels who were also so adorable n

• Heart
I wouldn't say no to a giant breed, but they do die fairly young (usually around 8-ish) so I'm not sure I could cope.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
i need to use all this animal talk to show you my cat *look at my cat*

View attachment 1001705
She is a beaut ๐Ÿฅฐ Love this colour cats

View attachment 1001704

Did he smell? Iโ€™ve read they have a natural pleasant odour, kind of musky.

Humping is only funny when the dog is small and downright scary when itโ€™s big!

I used to know a girl who had four Leonbergers in a bog standard house - this is the size of a Leonberger

View attachment 1001732

View attachment 1001734

View attachment 1001738
I think Iโ€™m in love ๐Ÿ˜

Penny is adorable @watermelon sugar! What a sweet girl

Iโ€™d love a big dog but there is no way I can cope with one in a flat. As for now my dream dog is a Maltipoo

E3C64B7D-C87D-43A6-956E-3A9908B0EC68.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.