Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can keep your Greggs. Not a fan. We have a local bakery near us that makes the best cheese and onion bake thing.

Middle Jelly phoned me and asked me 256 questions about bogeys. Then Littlest Jelly got on the phone and asked me when we are getting a pet goat? I said I don't think we are and she says "well Grandpa said he will buy me one" No idea if that is true but the last thing we need at the moment is a pet goat.

Have instructed my sister to go to Tesco so that I can join in with the Hinch-loungewear-athon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just almost ate a whole sharer bag of those sensations mini poppadoms. They are beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a chocolate orange here. Disclaimer. Little peaches got it in his stocking. How much of a bad mum am I if I eat it scale of 1-10 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a chocolate orange here. Disclaimer. Little peaches got it in his stocking. How much of a bad mum am I if I eat it scale of 1-10 😂
10. But it's a mama's rite of passage.

I have just eaten a packet of those Jacobs crackers salt and balsamic vinegar things that our @watermelon sugar loves. They were delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
10. But it's a mama's rite of passage.

I have just eaten a packet of those Jacobs crackers salt and balsamic vinegar things that our @watermelon sugar loves. They were delicious.
I love them :(

the Asda haven’t had them for months though and it’s been ages since I’ve had them. I look every time I go and their never there. I’m well upset about it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The electricity went out when I was about to start baking, can you imagine that?! My parents house is in the sticks so it happens quite a lot. Luckily we got it back, the cake is in the oven and I’m having a glass of leftover fizz and eyeing up a brownie. The dog is following me because I took a shower and applied body lotion and he bloody loves body lotion.

Greggs-wise, A1A for me. In fact, I could do with a sausage roll right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.