Chit chat #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awww @watermelon sugar @WilmaHun @Meangirl815 sending lots of hugs 💝 that's all really unfair, and watermelon i can't believe your family wouldn't want to spend christmas with your handsome little boy, but as you said it's their loss 😎

i have not spent this christmas with my family and i'm kind of relieved! i miss my sister and my cat but the others can be really difficult during the holidays and i know i'd get a lot of ''do you really need another plate of that'' 🐷

i am with my boyfriend's family in germany and it's been lovely other than the fact that i don't speak much german and they don't speak english or my mother tongue (croatian) 😄 so that's been annoying at times but again sometimes a relief so i don't have to socialize that much hehe.

just had a huge lunch and everyone is napping. i went into the backyard to have a ciggie, watched the snow and two cats playing. currently sitting in a swing and chilling. going to a gluhwein party in a winter garden tonight, with lots of friends of my bf. i know almost all of them so i'm looking forward to it, and his best friend is who we met through. i've already seen him since we got here but looking forward to chatting to him again!

there's so much i could write about the last couple of days, or even months, (since i haven't been on tattle in a whiiiiile), but this post is getting too long now so i'll leave you with a snowy picture of the backyard!

View attachment 944151
Ohhhh omg welcome back! Didn't notice the new account, hope everything is well with you 💗 I was wondering how you were doing a few days ago 🍓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah welcome back! I’ve missed your posts and getting jealous of the beautiful scenery photos you posted 😘

So much for my lazy day. My bf car was playing up so had to go drive and follow him back to his house where my son used the opportunity for a bonus hour of playing that ever so festive game minecraft 🙄

Got back and made turkey sarnies for lunch and then had to nip over to mums for bits we left behind yesterday that son wants for going to his dads.

Back home now and will get back in pjs after a bath but it’s not been the completely chilled one I was thinking haha, oh well. Il miss the hectic pace this week I’m sure and will be moaning it’s too quiet and I miss my little one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel so bad for complaining when I’ve been lucky enough to spend Christmas with my family and I love them very much but oh my god they are driving me insane.
My youngest sister is the loudest eater in the world and she breathes so loudly too. Her boyfriend has never found a pair of trousers that fit properly and I’m sick of seeing his arse everytime he stands up. My older sister likes to ‘play’ the chase when it’s on so you never get to hear the answers, you just hear her answers. Arrghhhh 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@WilmaHun Id have joked and said 'don't know why your thanking him seeing as I did it all haha'(y)

@watermelon sugar sorry about your family but it works both ways, they are missing out on spending time with you (cause you sound like a lovely funny woman) and the cute mini watermelon. So more fool them my lovely! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I, Jasper, faithful feline companion of Phoenix Lazarus's mother, would just like to wish all his acquaintances on Tattle a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that, among the business and bustle, you get as least a little time to take it as easy as I am doing below.

P.S. Phoenix really is a very good looking man for his age. I'm sure you'll take my word on that!

Jasper3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.