Chit chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mouth is still all numb but I’m starving so I just decided to eat a muffin. I thought it was blueberry but it wasn’t 🤣 it was like gingery and cinnamon, it was from Lidl, it was *chefs kiss*
9F8442AB-0754-4FBA-A128-384CFC9C44C2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bad things that have happened to me in the past 5 minutes:
1. I have a spot above my lip which I poked at and now it’s bleeding
2. With one hand holding a tissue to my bleeding face, I tried to pour from a bag of frozen chips and they went all.over.the.floor

I don’t really know what I expected to happen but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else have siblings who constantly text you to do things for your mum? No care or consideration to the fact I'm really struggling with my health at the moment and that I'm always doing things for everyone. Do it bleeping yourself just this once. I feel well upset... I'm always taken advantage of by everyone because I struggle with the word no. He'll go back to my mum and say she was rude and doesn't want to help you but I'm the only one who does help her. He comes around and acts like he is the perfect son but does duck all. Just this once I want to be left alone because I feel tit. I sometimes just wonder what's the bleeping point.

I give up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I came home and told my husband ‘please just duck off I don’t have time for your tit today’ 🙃 he’s now cooking chicken pie and poured me a glass of wine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg I am in such a mood. Bf arrived home an hour later than he was meant to and one of the first things he said was “is dinner almost done?” Well no mate cos I haven’t got a crystal ball to know when you’re gonna turn up. You’re late.
I finally got my casserole and it was tit!!!!!!! Just didn’t taste nice at all. And my dumplings were minging ffs. Only good thing was my giant Yorkshire pudding! It rose well good and was massive.
I am beyond hangry now. I said “I’m gonna order something off Uber eats” and he who just ate two 6oz steak burgers had the CHEEK to say “we’ve just had dinner don’t be a pig”. My plate is still full you cretin!!!!

I am furious.

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg I am in such a mood. Bf arrived home an hour later than he was meant to and one of the first things he said was “is dinner almost done?” Well no mate cos I haven’t got a crystal ball to know when you’re gonna turn up. You’re late.
I finally got my casserole and it was tit!!!!!!! Just didn’t taste nice at all. And my dumplings were minging ffs. Only good thing was my giant Yorkshire pudding! It rose well good and was massive.
I am beyond hangry now. I said “I’m gonna order something off Uber eats” and he who just ate two 6oz steak burgers had the CHEEK to say “we’ve just had dinner don’t be a pig”. My plate is still full you cretin!!!!

I am furious.
I really dislike it when people use the word pig to describe another person. Order something from Uber eats and ignore him. You should honestly let him cook his own dinner. It doesn't seem like he always appreciate everything you do (and you seem to do a lot). Enjoy whatever you order from Uber eats. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sadly, after more than four hours out and about in a jeep between eight pm and midnight yesterday, we couldn't find a trace of the Northern Lights. The night was unusually cloudy, the driver said. They were clearly visible the night before, it seems. Just my luck to come on a bad night! I was gutted about that, I'll admit!

There's been other stuff to enjoy, though. The countryside is quite lovely, with its snow-covered hills, and Reykjavik, which I've had a good stroll around today, is pleasant and quite colourful, with a lovely big rectangular man-made lake at its centre, interesting and ornate architecture and monuments and some impressively large, tall-sided ships on show in its harbour at the sea inlet. The Blue Lagoon, which is heated by lava currents beneath rock, thousands of metres underground was nice. It was the first time I'd been swimming since I was sixteen. I was self-conscious in just a pair of trunks at first (not least because now I'm carrying a bit more weight than when in my teens!). I soon relaxed and got a taste for it, though. I fly back tomorrow morning.

Bad things that have happened to me in the past 5 minutes:
1. I have a spot above my lip which I poked at and now it’s bleeding
2. With one hand holding a tissue to my bleeding face, I tried to pour from a bag of frozen chips and they went all.over.the.floor

I don’t really know what I expected to happen but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Last night, walking through a corridor on my hotel floor at a fast speed, I was so lost in my thoughts that I walked into a closed clear-glass door, which door remained undamaged - sadly unlike me. The impact knocked me onto my back and I got up with blood streaming from a gash at the top of the bridge of my nose. It bloody hurt, I can tell you! It took me quite a few moments to recover and I still have a big red cut on my nose. Luckily no-one else to witness that, so embarrassment was fortunately not added to injury!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve ordered off Uber eats. My brother gave me a £15 voucher a few weeks ago so it’s even better when it’s free 😂

• Heart
I've ordered myself a pizza so going to eat that whilst watching Matilda. I'll deal with my acid reflux tomorrow. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got us nandos delivery for tea tonight and it was beautiful. Just finished watching home alone with a mulled wine and I’m so drowsy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will have one of everything please

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.