Chit chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had tuna in a wrap 🤔 I might have to give that a try! I love tuna mixed with Nandos perinaise 🤤

Reactions: 2
I’ve never had tuna in a wrap 🤔 I might have to give that a try! I love tuna mixed with Nandos perinaise 🤤
It's a handy super-quick meal. Tinned tuna (preferably tinned in oil), some salad leaves, some butter/marge, some tomatoes and either ground pepper, sweet chilli sauce or bbq sauce (or... perinaise).

I usually use the mini wraps and you can get three wraps worth from a can of tuna.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning gorgeous witches. So much goes on overnight when I’m sleeping I have to get up half hour earlier to catch up 😂

@ordinaryjelly It’s been an incredibly tough year for you and you’ve been so upbeat considering everything you’ve been through. You must miss your family and the normal boring things of life enormously and Christmas puts a huge emotional strain on people. Sending big virtual hugs and things getting much better for you all in 2022

@watermelon sugar hope your tooth is better

@GladiatorReady love that style and colour

@Belle Amie sending hugs for a better day

Have a good Christmas eve eve. Be kind to yourselves and anyone who gives you a hard time tell them to f*ck off! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning! 🥰

Cannot wait to finish work at lunchtime - I need to do another house clean and I’m going to do a hair treatment and do my Christmas nails. I’ll show you the Christmas nails later if I don’t completely stuff them up 😂

Hope everyone slept well and has a fab day!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today is my first day of leave and today I will be opening the Celebrations tub and removing every single bounty for me...💞
200w (1).gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@WilmaHun did you get all your stuff done yesterday? Sounded like a very busy day!
no I didnt! I’m now getting a quick bath and gonna get dressed to go do my food shop before the shops go mental 😅 I’ve cancelled a plan for today so I can hopefully get some stuff done!
I hope you have a better day today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Took a Walk in the Botanic Gardens the other evening with no insect repellent (rookie mistake). Bitten alive on my ankles, like I have red bauble chain…. So itchy and sore

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good morning! I’m well tired, I’ve been awake since 5, couldn’t sleep for some reason. I’m feeling a bit Christmassy now 😱 can’t wait to see mini melons face. I know he’s still only little but it’s nice isn’t it. Not up to much today, gonna walk to the Asda at some point and buy some nice glasses for all the ale I plan to consume over Christmas 🥂 and will be doing the gingerbread house finally today!!!

have a lovely Christmas Eve Eve everyone ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Mr and oldest child are currently out on the big food shop. At the tesco not the asda tho 😂😂

I'm currently lying in bed with a coffee trying to get myself a rough plan of action for today.

Happy Christmas eve eve all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning my lovelies, Its Christmas eve eve already can you believe it? 🥳 I might have to pop to Aldi as I need a couple of last minute bits then I shell wrap OH's prezzies and then I am done I can sit back and relax🍾

• Heart
Omg I wanted to be at Asda by now but my pissing car wouldn’t start this morning ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hello my favourite silly witches. I hope everyone is in a good mood and getting ready for the festive weekend. Sending hugs to those who are feeling down 💗

i haven't much to report, I'm in a tit headspace. I feel sorry for myself for no good reason and it's annoying. Gonna have a piece of pistachio chocolate as a mid-morning treat. Still no news about the week off, the wait continues.

Good luck to everyone who is trying to finish the Christmas prep!

• Heart
‘Sup witches.

Happy Christmas Eve eve. I’ve not long woken up which is a Christmas miracle in itself as we never sleep this late usually.

Nothing planned for today. Might go for a walk a bit later, watch some Christmas telly and I’ve got some mini burgers and mini party food for later as the elf invited son for a elf picnic tonight 😂

• Heart
Morning! I’m knackered!
Feeling really stressed about Christmas as im now not even sure what’s happening on the day. My fellas mum is in hospital doesn’t look like she’s getting out etc etc. My family are moaning at me. Im trying to let it go over my head and just concentrate on little peaches having a good day tbh. I’m going to pop to Morrison’s later which I know is a mistake cos it’s gonna be busy but I cba with going out right now. Not to be a grinch but honestly this year I’ll be so glad when it’s all over 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.