Chit chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WilmaHun @Peaches_xox you two are perhaps the worst veggies going
My work colleagues call me a bad veggie because I keep trying to go vegan... I've not eaten meat or anything you have to kill an animal to get since I was 20, but that doesn't seem to matter! I must admit, I do find people who go back to eating meat a bit... interesting... :oops: Not trying to judge!

Wanted a takeaway tonight but I remembered we're going to have one Friday so made fried rice instead. Possibly like 5% healthier.

KFC and bacon are the only things I ever really crave... you just can't get anywhere near the same in non-meat products!
Do KFC still have that vegan burger? That was absolute shite. I’ll be a veggie all year but when I’m hungover the only thing that’s saving me is a KFC.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.