Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FC810863-9F1C-4693-AFE4-060AA5544FEE.jpeg

I don’t have a sainsburys near me but I really wanna try these 💔💔💔💔

@BelleAmie sounds like she’s being selfish tbh, not fair on your little sister or the rest of you who just want to enjoy your day! I hope you all manage to have a lovely day regardless x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone, I’m having coffee with the biscuits I baked yesterday 😊

@BelleAmie: It’s your younger sister’s birthday and it should be about her, not your older sister. She should just play along with the birthday girl IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all. Can't remember the last time i updated 🤔🤔
Not because i didn't want to but i have had the longest most boring week ever.

I've finally accepted my DBS isn't coming back in time for me to start work this year. There's huge backlogs on checks apparently 😢😢 so i am feeling a bit depressed and a bit stressed.

I've finished my Xmas shopping though so that's good. Cut it right back this year as I'm hosting Xmas Dinner so the food shop has taken a big chunk of the budget.
Wrapping up to start tomorrow ❤

Hope you are all well

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Terrible nights sleep last night… lots of anxiety and feeling horrible until I put headspace on (The Indigo Gallery sleepcast essentially knocks me out 9 times out of 10). I just feel sad about Christmas this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Rolled out of bed straight to the pool for swimming early this morning. Back home now having some brekkie and chilling before going bf’s later on.

My anxiety has been acting up lately, can’t put my finger on why but it’s niggling away in the background and I’m just edgy and can’t fully relax at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m just having a coffee then I’m gonna embark on the day. My fella is hungover but I’m adamant I want to go the Aldi 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all! Sorry I’ve been so quite at the weekends, December is a crazy month 🙈 has an amazing day yesterday at the panto, came home with everyone and hubs had made a massive chilli with nachos and dips, then we had some drinks and watched strictly as a fam, it was so lovely! Had a nice lie in this morning and now have a coffee with some of the Fox ‘biscuits’ any one else remember that advert 😂😂

hope we are all okay, what is everyone’s plans for today? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all.

I'm in agony and am miserable. I feel like they are trying to solve one problem (my pressure sores) and causing more issues. My legs are so sore from just going side to side and not being straightened out at all. It is making me want to cry. I just want to be at home and not here, reliant on other people to do everything for me.

Didn't get a shower yesterday so am begging for one now.

Otherwise it will just be reading all day.

Gloomy Sunday really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else’s fella just never take the hint that you need help? He’s just gleefully told me that he’s finished his Netflix series and watched a film this morning alone. All whilst I’ve hoovered, mopped, ironed, 2 wash loads and cooked a chicken for him… I replied “oh I’m glad you’ve had a relaxing morning” and he just said “yeah” not sensing the sarcasm at all. Prick.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Ive woke up proper craving a Chinese. Why don’t they open till 5? I could scran some prawn toast rn and I don’t care it’s only 11am 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.