Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to get in another long walk this afternoon - 12km. Ideally I'd like to get one long (10km+) walk a week if possible, it does absolute wonders for my mood.

Anyone up to much tonight?
I love to walk. We live in the countryside and a good stomp around really lifts my mood. Just to get back to it! I think people underestimated just how much a walk can help your mood.

No plans here. We were two patients in a 10 bed ward and they set the other patient to hospital today, I hope she is OK. But it is eerily silent with me being alone here. I am about to try and get a shower, I feel all hot and greasy. It is gross. But getting a shower in the evening is like getting blood from a stone. Wish me luck! Ha ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi all 🥰 I haven’t been around much the past couple of days - I’m having a major anxiety flare up and I feel terrible. I’m going to stay under my blanket on the sofa tonight - I hope you’re all doing ok ❤
I was thinking about you earlier on as you've been quiet. Sending you lots of love. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was thinking about you before @BelleAmie i thought you had been quiet! Hope you’re ok, here if you need us!

The thread has been a bit more quieter than usual in general I think - hope everyone is ok 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FF86D961-BB3E-4E6F-A896-F0AB38432756.jpeg

Here are my biscuits 🥰 (just a batch, obviously there are more), though they are not great lookers. Still no tree so this one will do for now 🤭 They are all ready but I don’t have much of an appetite so I’m just going to have a snack and then maybe paint my nails or write a little.

Sending a huge hug to @BelleAmie, I’ve missed you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was going through old photos tonight and found this from the summer. It was taken at 9.51pm. It blows my mind that it was ever this light and warm at nearly 10pm when it’s always so cold and dark now.

I know that’s generally how seasons work, it just seems crazy
049EEF6E-E824-4947-B0AC-2D1483A681FC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hiii guys. I haven’t been feeling myself the last couple of days so have been trying to keep busy otherwise I end up an anxious mess 😅

Anyway, today we put up the Christmas tree in little peaches room. It looks like Christmas exploded on it. Just how he likes it. My real tree is being delivered on Monday (hopefully, or I’ve just given some random website my card details, who knows) and tonight I’m going to wrap the few presents I have bought. Trying to get into the spirit of it all but I’m still not in the mood really.

I got sent a £25 Uber eats voucher for doing some training that I didn’t even turn up too, so I’ve just treated us to a Thai (obvz) and I’m going to try and watch a film tonight.

Hope everybody is okay 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening all. Panto was good, judge rinder is a great singer I was shocked.

I’m so tired now, got my pjs on and we’ve just had Chinese for tea. Watching strictly with a hot choc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I am livid I had a box of Thornton’s chocs that my fella got me and I remember leaving about 6/7 and I thought all day, they can be my snack, I just sat down to eat them and someone has put an empty box of my Thornton’s choc back!!! Can’t imagine who it was!! Cos it weren’t me!!! He’s not even here for me to have a go at. I’ve just sent him a very hostile text and called him a head 😂 im fuming 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg I am livid I had a box of Thornton’s chocs that my fella got me and I remember leaving about 6/7 and I thought all day, they can be my snack, I just sat down to eat them and someone has put an empty box of my Thornton’s choc back!!! Can’t imagine who it was!! Cos it weren’t me!!! He’s not even here for me to have a go at. I’ve just sent him a very hostile text and called him a head 😂 im fuming 😂
Eating the chocolates is one thing but putting back an empty box?! Unforgivable

• Haha
This is the kinda stuff my sister would do when I still lived at home. Luckily my fella doesn’t like chocolate. I did notice him eat an entire box of mince pies and put the empty box back though 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the kinda stuff my sister would do when I still lived at home. Luckily my fella doesn’t like chocolate. I did notice him eat an entire box of mince pies and put the empty box back though 😮
doesnt like chocolate?! mr peaches would not fit in round here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
doesnt like chocolate?! mr peaches would not fit in round here!!
Little peaches says to him every day ‘Why don’t you like chocolate. EVERYBODY likes chocolate’
but think how handy it is to not have to share 😂

• Haha
duck me. We own a house that we rent out. We are decent landlords. But I am losing the will to live with our tenant. The short version is (it is a semi detached house) the house next door caused some flood damage because of broken guttering, as nice landlords we have fixed the damage as fast as we could. And I know it is a pita. But we have done our bit. It is all fixed, repainted and sorted. The water damaged some clothing/toys. That is what contents insurance is for. It isn't up to me, we recommended you get contents insurance when you signed your tenancy, the fact you chose not to is not my fault. No, I won't be replacing everything, sorry. Stop asking me. It is what insurance is for.

She had messaged me 13 times today about giving her money.

And I know not everyone can afford insurance, and I appreciate that. But I'm not running a charity over here.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.