Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think I am mature for my age, and my fiancé is older than me, we’ve been together 5 years, own a house together and our little dog so marriage was definitely the next step for us

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am as single as it’s possible to be but I am desperate to get married. I’m not even bothered about a wedding, I just want someone who will always love me, and sit on the sofa and watch greys anatomy with me 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You guys are all so funny, I can’t believe these men haven’t put a ring on it yet?!

• Heart
You guys are all so funny, I can’t believe these men haven’t put a ring on it yet?!
it’s never gonna happen for me! I deffo should have checked that out before I got in this deep 🤣 if this doesn’t work out I’m telling my next fella it’s marriage or nothing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
That's it. KFC are dead to me.

It is the only fast food place within walking distance, and the only one that delivers this far out of the city, and I've felt really rubbish all day so I decide to walk down there.

I get there, it seems fine. Drive Through is a bit busy but it isn't very busy inside. There are four staff members.

I order my meal, popcorn chicken, chips and a drink. I don't get a receipt from the machine because both are out of paper.

I wait.

I wait.

20 minutes later a woman goes up to the counter. There she proceeds to tell the cashier that her food was delivered cold. She says she 'understands it's busy' and she 'works in a restaurant' but she wants a refund. The cashier had been cooking but now has to deal with her.

At this point there are nineteen customers inside, and who knows how many cars outside.

It takes over 10 minutes to refund her.

I continue to wait.

A random old lady from the Southern US shows up. She may have been a hallucination. She goes to order and I warn her about the wait, other people warn her. She leaves. She is one of the lucky ones.

I continue to wait. It is now taking so long to get the food cooked that delivery drivers are literally giving up and going without their pay because it's too expensive for them to wait. I can't get a refund because I have no receipt but the sunk cost fallacy has set in now and I can't just leave.

Still waiting. Some young woman goes up and starts flirting with the cashier. He then just stands there, having a chat, while not working.

Still waiting.

I continue to wait and then finally! My number!

I go up to the counter. They give me the wrong drink. They also say that I can't have a can, I have to have a cup. I can't carry a cup on route home so I have no drink.

Somehow my chicken is stone cold (could tell through the bag) as soon as they hand it over, despite standing in the restaurant for over an hour waiting for it. That one I can't work out.

So I go home. Guess what?

They didn't give the damn chips. So I spent over an hour waiting, plus 40 minutes walking, to get a popcorn chicken meal with no fries and no drink.

And by the time I left there were still people waiting who got there earlier than me!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I own 3 dressing gowns, a thin one for summer and 2 fluffy ones. Onesies are tit when you need the loo. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel so alone. 😪 I just needed somewhere to type this. I hope everyone's had a nice weekend. x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.