Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it’s so nice how we always come on and say good morning and tell each other to have a nice day 🥺😂 I don’t even do it with my real life friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just think it’s so nice how we always come on and say good morning and tell each other to have a nice day 🥺😂 I don’t even do it with my real life friends!
If I don’t say good morning and check in with my tattle pals I feel like the day hasn’t properly started! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all, Sorry to hear some of you are not feeling great. Hope that improves ASAP. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else see a beautiful piece of scenery and think WOW this’ll make an amazing picture and it ends up looking like this lol
Yes! Funnily enough I just parked my car for work and thought ooooo that view looks nice I'll get a pic... Can barely see all the big houses and lovely boats sat on the river but you can see an old falling down wall :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I applied for a few new jobs a few weeks ago and one of the firms have come back to me and offered me a telephone interview 🥳 I'm not going to pin my hopes on it because it's a 90 minute drive there and back, so the salary would have to be more than I am on now to cover the fuel etc, and I'd want a bit more anyway just because of lost time in travelling! I had an absolute rubbish day yesterday with the boss from hell so I've made it my mission to get a new job. I've also applied at a local prison so I hope I hear back from. I'm not normally one for new years resolutions but I've told myself I WILL be out of his hell hole next year🤞🤞

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all 💌

I have a late start today so enjoying a cozy, chilled morning. Had cereal and half a pack of M&M’s for breakfast, I regret nothing! Sorry to hear so many of you are not feeling great, sending love to you all ❤
I agree 😭 Everyone on here is so lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From 9pm til 10.30pm you will catch me in the IMAC thread. :ROFLMAO:
I can’t join in real time but I do read and catch up the next day while I’m watching. Same with Strictly

Do some of you feel that Tattle has been a life saver during lonely times?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, absolutely! Tattle has been so good for me in so many ways and there's some fab people on here! It's nice to feel comfortable to have somewhere to vent/chat rubbish. Definitely helps with feeling lonely!

• Heart
Yeah deffo! I’m a stay at home Mum and you all keep me sane 😅 I don’t half get lonely when my bf is at work all the time and I have no one to talk to. Don’t get me wrong I love my son and I love teaching him all his new things and playing with him, but it’s nice to be able to come and talk to people to get me through the day when he’s grumpy/im shattered 😄

• Heart
@watermelon sugar your post about the bat enclosure made me remember that as a kid I used to be scared of the shark tunnel at the Seal Life centre in Hunstanton 🤣 I used to run through it scared the glass was going to break and I'd get eaten

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The house next door has bats hanging under their overhanging roof. Once it starts to go dark they start to swoop down around. They also make a horrible mess. The house behind me has old CD’s hanging so to keep them from nesting in their roof. They really make me squirm.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Absolutely. I honestly think my hospital experience would be so much more miserable and isolating if it weren't for this thread. I feel a bit disjointed if I don't check in here and see what everyone is up to. And even if we are all in isolation and stuck at home alone - we can still be together in our aloneness. I really like and value that you can come to this thread on a good day with happy news or on a crappy day with sad news and still be met with kindness and validation.

I like you lot more than I do my 'real life' friends really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope you’re feeling better @WilmaHun

Work is pretty bloody boring today. I’m going in tomorrow so at least it breaks up the week. Hopefully I’ll get a free lunch. I’ve not bought lunch at all on any trips to the office so far. 😅 One of the girls I work with is on jury service and she keeps me updated on what’s going on and by what’s going on I mean that she’s just sat waiting and waiting. Poor thing. I’d rather be there then working that’s for sure 🤣

Parents evening was surprisingly good yesterday. Little peaches has come on leaps and bounds since reception. He’s never struggled academically but with all the stop start of school he has struggled socially but they said it’s getting better and he’s starting to talk a lot more about what he likes and dislikes 🥰

Hope everybody’s having a good Tuesday x

• Heart
Phew. Made it to the One Stop and back but that's still pushed it a bit far. Going to cook something quick tonight as I'm finding getting around the house a lot easier today, and my aim is to make it to the Aldi by Saturday so I can stock up on proper food - living off corner shops isn't great for variety/cost.

I've been installing Red Dead Redemption since 7am this morning and it's at 46% done - can you tell my landlord sprung for the cheap internet? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel much better now, thank god! I've just been to the cafe round the corner and got a jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn for lunch 😋

I applied for a job this morning and they emailed me back within 30 minutes offering an interview for next week, so that's positive!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.