Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they upload in the right order but I've numbered them anyway, the blue scribble is the admin. I liked a comment that was correcting the admin and got blocked from the page ๐Ÿ˜‚
What the hell is wrong with people! The attitude is bad as it is let alone commenting on the weight of someone elseโ€™s child ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Reactions: 2
Spent a full day in the tattooist today and I am feeling it now๐Ÿคฃ whoโ€™s idea was it to get multiple tattoos when they have a toddler to look after๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spent a full day in the tattooist today and I am feeling it now๐Ÿคฃ whoโ€™s idea was it to get multiple tattoos when they have a toddler to look after๐Ÿคฃ
The healing process I find worse than the needle ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope it heals soon! I bet theyโ€™re looking amazing. Was your anxiety better today?

Reactions: 1
Hopefully they upload in the right order but I've numbered them anyway, the blue scribble is the admin. I liked a comment that was correcting the admin and got blocked from the page ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmy son is on the 0.4th percentile i might post him just for the reaction๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃwhats wrong with being 7th someone has to be thatโ€™s the point๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
The healing process I find worse than the needle ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope it heals soon! I bet theyโ€™re looking amazing. Was your anxiety better today?
I was the same on my last 2 but these ones the needle was worse! It was bloody awful I had a panic attack in the car before going in then went completely non verbal for the first hour๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmy son is on the 0.4th percentile i might post him just for the reaction๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃwhats wrong with being 7th someone has to be thatโ€™s the point๐Ÿคฃ
She has awful customer service considering this a business she is running. I never posted in there because her and the other admin/members are so aggressive/rude in the way they speak to people. Might not even be the same group that has been mentioned on here before and they're all uptight pricks ๐Ÿ˜‚

She has awful customer service considering this a business she is running. I never posted in there because her and the other admin/members are so aggressive/rude in the way they speak to people. Might not even be the same group that has been mentioned on here before and they're all uptight pricks ๐Ÿ˜‚
i think itโ€™s just car seat groups in general they are all unhinged๐Ÿคฃ

I was the same on my last 2 but these ones the needle was worse! It was bloody awful I had a panic attack in the car before going in then went completely non verbal for the first hour๐Ÿคฃ
Oh no hope youโ€™re okay now! Panic attacks are awful. At least if the needle was worse this time the healing should be ok ๐Ÿ˜‚ I used to bathe it in luke warm water and then put some bapanthen on it when it was itchy and peeling

Oh no hope youโ€™re okay now! Panic attacks are awful. At least if the needle was worse this time the healing should be ok ๐Ÿ˜‚ I used to bathe it in luke warm water and then put some bapanthen on it when it was itchy and peeling
He used this thing where it suctions to your skin and you donโ€™t have to put anything on it! I canโ€™t remember what he called it but they never had it the last time I got tattooed itโ€™s so cool๐Ÿคฃ now I can just forget about them (which I usually do๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜…)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He used this thing where it suctions to your skin and you donโ€™t have to put anything on it! I canโ€™t remember what he called it but they never had it the last time I got tattooed itโ€™s so cool๐Ÿคฃ now I can just forget about them (which I usually do๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜…)
Oh is that the second skin stuff? My friend had that on hers but Iโ€™ve not had a tattoo since 2019 so mine were all clingfilm jobs ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Not sure if any of you use this car seat but sharing Incase you know anyone who does x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I have no words left for some people hahahahaha
Besides the awful grammar no way would a dr write like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s also put sheโ€™s due in July and 4 months pregnant. If she was due in July sheโ€™d be 6 months, she couldโ€™ve at least been accurate in her lies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Besides the awful grammar no way would a dr write like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s also put sheโ€™s due in July and 4 months pregnant. If she was due in July sheโ€™d be 6 months, she couldโ€™ve at least been accurate in her lies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And the fact theyโ€™ve told her the eye and hair colour๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wow Iโ€™m going to complain I never got that service with my scans

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the fact theyโ€™ve told her the eye and hair colour๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wow Iโ€™m going to complain I never got that service with my scans
Just got big standard black and white pictures. Wish mine went into all that detail and could tell me the dad from the scan and not a dna service ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.