Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s being said?? I’m quite a few pages behind now and can’t be bothered to read the posts saying ‘well I threw jam roly poly at my husband’ 🙄😂
Howling at the thought of a jam roly poly going through the air 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
spag'bowl', prawns prawns + more prawns? sushi, miller + carter....list goes on :p

but in all seriousness spag bol, chicken kievs + chips + veg, old el paso taco/fajita kit (make your own so can add in whatever salad items you like), mac & cheese with added bacon, cottage/shepherds pie, pasta bake

add in some frozen beige buffet meals - breaded chicken/turkey + a variation of frozen potato product :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
spag'bowl', prawns prawns + more prawns? sushi, miller + carter....list goes on :p

but in all seriousness spag bol, chicken kievs + chips + veg, old el paso taco/fajita kit (make your own so can add in whatever salad items you like), mac & cheese with added bacon, cottage/shepherds pie, pasta bake

add in some frozen beige buffet meals - breaded chicken/turkey + a variation of frozen potato product :ROFLMAO:
what actually is her prawn obsession 🤣🤣she has them at least 3/4x a week🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Give me your weekly meals everyone cause i am SICK of food shopping🤣
I used to do 80% of my shopping in Tesco and was sick to death of the same old tit/crap, it was like Groundhog Day going shopping, I’ve started going to Asda now and even though it’s mostly same foods I actually enjoy going shopping again 😂😂

I mostly buy steak, gammon, fish, mince etc loads of veg, chips, pasta rice etc so I just decide on that morning what I fancy for tea, most of the food in Asda seem to have good dates on too.. the amount of times I’ve bought steak from Tesco and it’s gone off in a few days before I’ve used it use to piss me off.

Have you tried the lasagna/spaghetti Bol? I had it yesterday, it’s fit!! It’s spag Bol with the cheese sauce in it, videos are on TT.

Stir fry, fajitas, pasta and meatballs/macaroni/spag bol, lasagna, curry, pizza, frozen chips nugs etc, mash sausage veg gravy or mash sausage beans, jacket pots with chilli (or just cheese for our son) tonight we had Mediterranean veg we put in oven with honey drizzled over with chicken and mash it was delicious!!

I used to do 80% of my shopping in Tesco and was sick to death of the same old tit/crap, it was like Groundhog Day going shopping, I’ve started going to Asda now and even though it’s mostly same foods I actually enjoy going shopping again 😂😂

I mostly buy steak, gammon, fish, mince etc loads of veg, chips, pasta rice etc so I just decide on that morning what I fancy for tea, most of the food in Asda seem to have good dates on too.. the amount of times I’ve bought steak from Tesco and it’s gone off in a few days before I’ve used it use to piss me off.

Have you tried the lasagna/spaghetti Bol? I had it yesterday, it’s fit!! It’s spag Bol with the cheese sauce in it, videos are on TT.
i think you have to switch the shop up otherwise you hate your existence 🤣🤣🤣i haven’t tried that but i’m a bit scared of white/cheese sauce cause i was sick from a pasta in a cheese sauce about 17 year ago and i’ve never forgot it🤣😭

• Haha
i think you have to switch the shop up otherwise you hate your existence 🤣🤣🤣i haven’t tried that but i’m a bit scared of white/cheese sauce cause i was sick from a pasta in a cheese sauce about 17 year ago and i’ve never forgot it🤣😭
This is me with spaghetti hoops. I was about 10 and my brother made me them on toast 20 minutes later I was sick (turned out o had a bug) and haven’t eaten them since. Put me right off 😂

• Haha
This is me with spaghetti hoops. I was about 10 and my brother made me them on toast 20 minutes later I was sick (turned out o had a bug) and haven’t eaten them since. Put me right off 😂
i think everyone must have a story like that 🤣i’m the same with KFC and orange lucozade sport too 🤢

i think everyone must have a story like that 🤣i’m the same with KFC and orange lucozade sport too 🤢
Yes!! I can’t drink orange tango, I remember coming home one night absolutely wrecked when I was about 21, I was really dehydrated bad and literally swigged a full 2 litre bottle then ended up throwing it all back up 🤮 Now I won’t even have a sip of it.

Same with Red Bull, I was knocking back double vodka’s and red bull years ago and threw up everywhere and now I can’t even stand the smell of Redbull.

Crazy how it stays in your head 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes!! I can’t drink orange tango, I remember coming home one night absolutely wrecked when I was about 21, I was really dehydrated bad and literally swigged a full 2 litre bottle then ended up throwing it all back up 🤮 Now I won’t even have a sip of it.

Same with Red Bull, I was knocking back double vodka’s and red bull years ago and threw up everywhere and now I can’t even stand the smell of Redbull.

Crazy how it stays in your head 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣vile. pink gin too, even when i think about it i feel unwell.

• Haha
Wish mine would of all been junk/fast food tit so I would never of put weight on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Having my nightly scroll on tiktok before bed, what the duck is this monstrosity😭 just after it was mentioned here too🤣
IMG_4004.png
IMG_4005.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t care if that was his signature face or not it just looks so bleeping odd in those pictures🤣🤣

• Haha
Look on kierans thread a woman has came forward saying she is who kieran sent pudding video to. The account looks genuine, i think that is one of the woman he was having an affair with

• Wow
Look on kierans thread a woman has came forward saying she is who kieran sent pudding video to. The account looks genuine, i think that is one of the woman he was having an affair with
Tbh the account looks real and not a fake one

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.