Chinions off topic chat #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate getting declined from Fb groups ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like do they look at my pic and think "oo looks like a trouble maker her, she aint coming in".

Pisses me off when I get banned from groups as well, especially when I've done nothing wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The car seat group declined my request ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nob heads
must have sensed you coming๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
---
I hate getting declined from Fb groups ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like do they look at my pic and think "oo looks like a trouble maker her, she aint coming in".

Pisses me off when I get banned from groups as well, especially when I've done nothing wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚
most admins on the groups are on power trips๐Ÿคฃis anyone on the haven group?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I donโ€™t understand why they donโ€™t accept you ๐Ÿ˜‚ years ago I joined the local mums Facebook page as people put old baby stuff on there for free and I got declined and the reason they put was โ€œnot a mumโ€ sorry how do you know that from my private account. Itโ€™s like they wanted proof of birth ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I must look like one of them who puts my kid in the boot when we go out

I got banned from a group for sticking up for someone else who was getting the most horrible comments and the reason given was bullying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bet the one actually bullying is still in there though
---
must have sensed you coming๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
---

most admins on the groups are on power trips๐Ÿคฃis anyone on the haven group?
No, does that have murder going on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I must look like one of them who puts my kid in the boot when we go out

I got banned from a group for sticking up for someone else who was getting the most horrible comments and the reason given was bullying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bet the one actually bullying is still in there though
wasnโ€™t it you last year who went through the phase of arguing with them all?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wasnโ€™t it you last year who went through the phase of arguing with them all?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It was some other group were she was saying everyone who formula feeds is basically the worst mum in the world. She was telling one girl her baby will get really sick and itโ€™ll be all her fault. The group kicked me out and then she was messaging me privately ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly people wind me up and then I canโ€™t stop but I can happily say I havenโ€™t engaged in any arguments lately hahha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was some other group were she was saying everyone who formula feeds is basically the worst mum in the world. She was telling one girl her baby will get really sick and itโ€™ll be all her fault. The group kicked me out and then she was messaging me privately ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly people wind me up and then I canโ€™t stop but I can happily say I havenโ€™t engaged in any arguments lately hahha
never too late to get back into the swing of it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Omg I think I remember that was it some petty group?! I think I'm banned from that too!
---
never too late to get back into the swing of it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I imagine this is you whenever there's any facebook drama hahah

• Haha
I defo read all the comments on the fb drama posts even if I donโ€™t know who they are. Itโ€™s all the drama mick I love it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I think I remember that was it some petty group?! I think I'm banned from that too!
---

arenโ€™t most of us banned from girlsmouth for no reason too?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

literally me, i find it so funny i start laugh reacting at comments they take it so seriously ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

Iโ€™m sure you went on to have a look ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she was a horror her
Tbh Iโ€™m so tired these days Iโ€™m just a spectator now, that picture is literally me though hahaha

• Haha
arenโ€™t most of us banned from girlsmouth for no reason too?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

literally me, i find it so funny i start laugh reacting at comments they take it so seriously ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah ffs I think I got banned because I'm in another group that the admins dont like ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Although there was one admin on girlsmouth who used to annoy me so much she'd ask the dumbest questions all day long and I just wanted to tell her to shut the duck up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yeah ffs I think I got banned because I'm in another group that the admins dont like ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Although there was one admin on girlsmouth who used to annoy me so much she'd ask the dumbest questions all day long and I just wanted to tell her to shut the duck up ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃdoes that chloe todd still own girlsmouth?

• Haha
Do people on KP thread not gather that you can post on whatever thread you like๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Do people on KP thread not gather that you can post on whatever thread you like๐Ÿคฃ
Whatโ€™s being said?? Iโ€™m quite a few pages behind now and canโ€™t be bothered to read the posts saying โ€˜well I threw jam roly poly at my husbandโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Whatโ€™s being said?? Iโ€™m quite a few pages behind now and canโ€™t be bothered to read the posts saying โ€˜well I threw jam roly poly at my husbandโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
just keep talking about all the โ€˜new membersโ€™ like their in a secrete club๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.