Childfree by Choice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is literally the equivalent of the "you better eat all that dinner, there's people in the world starving" argument.... Whether I eat the food or not, people will still be starving. Whether you have a baby or not, people will still suffer with infertility issues. Ridiculous argument

Reactions: 9
That is literally the equivalent of the "you better eat all that dinner, there's people in the world starving" argument.... Whether I eat the food or not, people will still be starving. Whether you have a baby or not, people will still suffer with infertility issues. Ridiculous argument
This is exactly what came into my head reading that.

I will never understand why people are so obsessed with what someone else chooses to do with their life

Reactions: 5
Yep and God forbid you say anything back I.e what's that got to do with me type responses as you're even more selfish then!

No idea why me utilising my womb or not causes such offense 😐🤣 I could honestly think of nothing worse than being pregnant, labour, then raising said kid. No thank you

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.