Chidera Eggerue aka The Slumflower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems weird that Chidera is now only posting screen shots of paypal donations and supportive DMs, no commentary added.
Interesting šŸ¤”
Think sheā€™s been looking on tattle because sheā€™s suddenly started goin on about it again hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never mind, spoke too soon, the rambling commentary is back. šŸ™„
I was just about to post this! Jinx!! Although SF basically says that FG should be scared and hid on Instagram and YET TODAY FG emerged like a shiny new butterfly after living in her self-imposed meme-based stories bubble. Thatā€™s some crazy synchronization. Also SF is neither going away or backing down. šŸæ

Reactions: 6
How is this not slander? Who has SF got keeping her motivated to do this? Is she propelled purely by 10 second google searches (mosaic plagiarism) and an unchecked ego of Kanye proportion? Now itā€™s FGā€™s fault that she not in local Slovakian bookshops??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never mind, spoke too soon, the rambling commentary is back. šŸ™„
Does anyone actually read this? Too much text that is written in size 11 font.

I started following an account called ruby rare yesterday who has also written a book and guess what itā€™s also v similar in style to SF & FG books .. so does this mean Ruby Rare has plagerised too?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy guacamole! Now SF is claiming that she pretty much invented the colorful nonfiction book. Yeah Iā€™ve got some art/photography books that would like you to sit the duck down lady.
Sheā€™s been saying this from the start. Glad Florence is back. SF is bullying and FG was quiet and just letting her. FG jumped 8k with that one post as well.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, it is absolutely foul that Chidera is boasting about someone with $250 to last them the entire month, pushing themselves even further into financial hardship to send her $20 she doesn't need which will undoubtedly be spent on ~luxury essentials~. THIS WOMAN IS RICH. DO NOT FALL FOR HER SCAM!

Also Chidera's been calling Black people out for now being "anti-woke" when they previously supported her - loudbossygross had just posted a few stories on cancel culture (most have disappeared now) and seems to have avoided talking about Florence's return so I'm wondering if this was aimed at her? LBG was one of CE's most vocal supporters early on and also made a lot of money off the hype (just under Ā£4k on her GoFundMe, and plenty more on her PayPal).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t bother to read any of her essay stories anymore. Everything is annoying me the tiny text, the red colour, the having to press your finger down. Iā€™d rather she just made videos and speak honestly.
40C7B82E-E9D5-4CA5-AAF4-9808529CADB0.jpeg

Chidera hun, I am just tryna survive lockdown. My attention span isnā€™t that long. Make it short and snappy šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And most of it is total waffle. Walls of text with very little / no meaning. Has she been taking lessons from Grace Beverley or something šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I donā€™t bother to read any of her essay stories anymore. Everything is annoying me the tiny text, the red colour, the having to press your finger down. Iā€™d rather she just made videos and speak honestly. View attachment 414758

Chidera hun, I am just tryna survive lockdown. My attention span isnā€™t that long. Make it short and snappy šŸ™ƒ
I have to admit I agree that the massive chunks of red text ( which the colour to me suggests she Is still angry as well) is difficult to digest.

Reactions: 4
I've noticed in a lot of her stories she talks about "side throat" and "opening your throat" and "necks". Is this just some slang I am too old to know about meaning "shut up" or does it have some underlying meaning?

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else extremely uncomfortable that she is comparing her situation to George Floyd?

73FF8A0C-DB1F-4CFF-BE1A-1417216FE2E1.png

I've noticed in a lot of her stories she talks about "side throat" and "opening your throat" and "necks". Is this just some slang I am too old to know about meaning "shut up" or does it have some underlying meaning?
Itā€™s a Nigerian saying to mean speaking when you shouldnā€™t be speaking or having the audacity to speak.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think there is slang to it but really interesting you picked up on that.
I think it is quite a vulgar descriptor?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think there is slang to it but really interesting you picked up on that.
I think it is quite a vulgar descriptor?
I mentioned in my above post that this is a popular Nigerian saying. Itā€™s not ā€œvulgarā€, just from a different culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.