Chidera Eggerue aka The Slumflower #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorddddddd has anyone seen Chidera's video rant on her ig story just now. She's actually just some foul mouthed bully, so aggressive, spiteful and nasty. Throwing Munroe's name around yet again and saying she's more disappointed in black influencers than she is in Florence. This girl is an embarrassment, she's acting like she's in some secondary school beef, I don't think she actually realises how much she's putting her career and everything she's worked for at risk by being so slanderous. Mess.
Honestly Chidera looked bleeping clapped and tapped! Girl needs an early night, remove the phone and all these sycophants fuelling her rage and take a break.
So FG can’t post a video of the sun now and having a tea? She’s a bleeping bully and if you condone this harassing and bullying behaviour than you were not raised right.

So anything FG does now is copied from Chidera? No

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lorddddddd has anyone seen Chidera's video rant on her ig story just now. She's actually just some foul mouthed bully, so aggressive, spiteful and nasty. Throwing Munroe's name around yet again and saying she's more disappointed in black influencers than she is in Florence. This girl is an embarrassment, she's acting like she's in some secondary school beef, I don't think she actually realises how much she's putting her career and everything she's worked for at risk by being so slanderous. Mess.
How is she not embarrassed of herself? Secondary school beef is exactly right. Also feels like she’s just dying for FG to get down in the mud with her and do a she-said-she-said feud and FG ignoring her is giving her the rage.
Still unsure that it’s messing with her career, at least not yet as she keeps posting those donation receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
THIS. I just watched and man - it’s last stand time at the Influencer corral! It’s unbelievable that her take on this is that other black/brown creatives aren’t on her side because they are afraid of white people. It doesn’t even occur to her that they aren’t on her side because she’s so out of control and wrong. How delusional can one be? Apparently very! Munroe took on L’Oreal FFS! If a major multinational cosmetics company isn’t one of the pillars of white patriarchy and power, I’m not sure what is. Munroe a black trans woman living her best life and telling it like it is. She’s not afraid of jack-you know what. For Pete’s sake - set up a patreon and call it a day. The only thing I can think is that she’s riding this gravy train until the wheels burn down to nubs because this is her only way to generate revenue going forward since she’s burned every single career bridge she ever could have had.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Chidera still signed to management, if she was ever signed in the first place?

Reactions: 2
🤣Where have you been? Her management was diving bell and this is partly the reason WHY this discourse started!
Is Chidera still signed to management, if she was ever signed in the first place?
Oh girl noooo! She handed in notice to diving bell, then when she slated them in public, they asked if she would be willing to drop her a few weeks earlier. Withheld work until they would change their landing page and donate to black charities at her demand - then got irritated when they said no they already donate.

Is her book really going to be reprinted? I can imagine she’s pissed off a lot of people

Reactions: 4
I’ve realised, I don’t think she is going to stop these rants until people stop sending her money. Whilst she may have lost business opportunities, she no longer needs a manager or publishing house and 12% royalties because people are now sending her hundreds each day, maybe even thousands. Creating a book and tv appearances all involve some kind work, and now she can just get PayPal coin for posting rants. It’s annoying that people keep saying they will financially support her legal battle if she chooses to bring one - the reason she hasn’t is because she knows she has a very weak case for plagiarism. If the court decided there was no plagiarism, the PayPal donations would dry up. She clearly has enough people willing to pay her legal fees, but she doesn’t want to do it because she is making too much money off white guilt and sympathy. Once they have paid her legal fees they feel like they did their bit, but whilst she drags this on they feel more guilty about the “ordeal” this poor woman has to go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve realised, I don’t think she is going to stop these rants until people stop sending her money. Whilst she may have lost business opportunities, she no longer needs a manager or publishing house and 12% royalties because people are now sending her hundreds each day, maybe even thousands. Creating a book and tv appearances all involve some kind work, and now she can just get PayPal coin for posting rants. It’s annoying that people keep saying they will financially support her legal battle if she chooses to bring one - the reason she hasn’t is because she knows she has a very weak case for plagiarism. If the court decided there was no plagiarism, the PayPal donations would dry up. She clearly has enough people willing to pay her legal fees, but she doesn’t want to do it because she is making too much money off white guilt and sympathy. Once they have paid her legal fees they feel like they did their bit, but whilst she drags this on they feel more guilty about the “ordeal” this poor woman has to go through.
I bet she is t declaring the donations either - anyone know what the law is with regards to this.

Just checked in and no stories whatsoever up today - did her rant from last night expire or...has someone finally FINALLY told her to sort her ideas out??

Reactions: 5
I bet she is t declaring the donations either - anyone know what the law is with regards to this.
I guess she will have to convince her accountant (if she uses one - who knows whether her old management would have dealt with that for her in the past?) that all of these donations are gifts rather than income. I have a feeling HMRC might take a dim view of that though.

I feel a bit bad for her. She’s gotten herself in so deep and has basically said she’s just going to keep this going until her requests are met... which isn’t going to happen. And I think her pride would keep her from admitting any part of what she’s said hasn’t been reasonable. So she’s painted herself into a corner.
Like, will this still be going on in June? 😐

I feel a bit bad for her. She’s gotten herself in so deep and has basically said she’s just going to keep this going until her requests are met... which isn’t going to happen. And I think her pride would keep her from admitting any part of what she’s said hasn’t been reasonable. So she’s painted herself into a corner.
Like, will this still be going on in June? 😐
Yeah I agree, like what is her actual game plan in this ??? Very odd route and she definitely is burning bridges. We worked with her a few years ago on something for a pretty big platform and there were talks to bring her back again but I put my foot down due to the weird man-hating/“dating advice” ship she had recently jumped on. It was awkward as we emailed asking about another influencer her agent represented and her agent was asking why we didn’t want her back so she could “feedback”

• Wow
It’s a bit ha
It’s a bit hazy as far as I know. I tried to look into this myself when I had a situation where I wasn’t sure if certain money would be classed as a gift or income. There is a tax on gifts over £3000 if the person who gave it dies afterwards- it is subject to inheritance tax. But I couldn’t find anything on gifts and income tax.
Plenty of the donations reference her content and her value though. That is not a gift - they are referring to paying for her time basically and her content. That would 100% have to be declared. As if she will though.

Reactions: 7
I missed the rant, can anyone summarise?
I didn’t watch all of it because it was looong and bad vibes but she opened by saying it’s Black history month in America which is basically international Black history month and how FG is especially racist for not apologising and giving her all her book royalties this month. She started into a rant about Plymouth that I didn’t fully follow but assume was related to slave trading and then started talking about Black women being enslaved and having their babies taken away so that they could be wet nurses for white babies. The white babies then became FG writing her book, I guess. Then she said something about FG hasn’t done anything new recently because she’s waiting to copy Chidera, and has no creativity at all. I started skipping but there was a lot of secondary school “meet me outside” style talk like if FG had the balls to steal from Chidera she should have the balls to respond to her too and she’s stolen everything but Chidera’s bravery so she should come out and respond publicly and fight back instead of going to ground. There were stories around it screenshotting FG enjoying sunshine in her house and Chidera was banging on that FG was flaunting her stolen wealth.

Im sure there’s more I missed but that was the gist I saw. She’s really inarticulate though, it came out quite jumbled and weird, in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t watch all of it because it was looong and bad vibes but she opened by saying it’s Black history month in America which is basically international Black history month and how FG is especially racist for not apologising and giving her all her book royalties this month. She started into a rant about Plymouth that I didn’t fully follow but assume was related to slave trading and then started talking about Black women being enslaved and having their babies taken away so that they could be wet nurses for white babies. The white babies then became FG writing her book, I guess. Then she said something about FG hasn’t done anything new recently because she’s waiting to copy Chidera, and has no creativity at all. I started skipping but there was a lot of secondary school “meet me outside” style talk like if FG had the balls to steal from Chidera she should have the balls to respond to her too and she’s stolen everything but Chidera’s bravery so she should come out and respond publicly and fight back instead of going to ground. There were stories around it screenshotting FG enjoying sunshine in her house and Chidera was banging on that FG was flaunting her stolen wealth.

Im sure there’s more I missed but that was the gist I saw. She’s really inarticulate though, it came out quite jumbled and weird, in my opinion.
Bless your soul for remembering and transcribing it all. My eyes rolled all the way into the back of my head rereading it 😂😭

Interesting to see loudbossygross expanding on her 180, now saying she believes she isn't owed anything just for existing. Would love to message her to ask if this means she will be refunding people's donations seeing as she made about £4k in the space of a week piggybacking off the Chidera/ reparations hype train, but she's blocked me (I called her out a while ago for insinuating that cardi b and some other singer weren't black when they are) and I don't care enough to create a burner account 😂

Attachments

• Heart
A burner account? Tell me more about what a burner account is? I think it may come in handy...🙋🏻‍♀️
A burner is basically A finsta, fake Instagram. Another profile. It’s an actual Instagram account maybe following no one or a few. No one should know it’s you. A lot of people have one (to look at other things, stalk, message)

celebrities and some people 😅have been doing it for yeaaaaars!

• Haha