Chidera Eggerue aka The Slumflower #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

New thread, agree to disagree and all that as the last one was getting in a right mess. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe we need a twist on a classic for SF’s word salad Instagram posts. Instead of TLDR, we came say TTDR (too tiny, didn’t read) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
pretty brief recap ;-

Chidera has accused Florence Given of plagerising the contents of her book including colour scheme/fonts/images
This saga has been ongoing since december with SF attacking all and sundry ( including members of the black community) who have all got very pissed off with her for various reasons.
Chidera belives she is owed 70% of the FG book sales.
BMM refused a substantial donation from FG off the back of SF claims which angered a lot of people in the black community
Chidera has been accused of being greedy as she has ( and i beleive continues to ) receive donations from members of the white community who are desperate to be seen making reparations.
Chidera posts zillions of stories a day ( and appears never to sleep) on IG that are from white followers ( mostly.. not all) which contants massive chunks of red text which is difficult to read.
Chidera currently has no agent /management company . Its uncertain as to what is happening with Quadrille Publishers as they seem to have been left out of the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is just speculation but do you think Florence went through some sort of crisis while she was away but didn’t want to publicise due to the comment SF shared about her pretending?

The phrase “grateful to be alive” and all the other DB group welcoming her back made me guess this.
Ps they definitely have a group chat 😂

• Haha
This is just speculation but do you think Florence went through some sort of crisis while she was away but didn’t want to publicise due to the comment SF shared about her pretending?

The phrase “grateful to be alive” and all the other DB group welcoming her back made me guess this.
Ps they definitely have a group chat 😂
Id say this was highly likely. If this happened to me my stress levels would be through the roof particularly if I was receiving hundreds of nasty dms as well.

Id say this was highly likely. If this happened to me my stress levels would be through the roof particularly if I was receiving hundreds of nasty dms as well.
SF shared one once that shocked me by how gleefully someone was talking about hounding FG off all platforms and ruining her career. Can only assume there’s a lot worse that SF is encouraging but hasn’t posted if she thought this was appropriate.

Wonder if SF knew and that’s why she publicly said it would be manipulative if FG was hurt by this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
SF shared one once that shocked me by how gleefully someone was talking about hounding FG off all platforms and ruining her career. Can only assume there’s a lot worse that SF is encouraging but hasn’t posted if she thought this was appropriate.

Wonder if SF knew and that’s why she publicly said it would be manipulative if FG was hurt by this.
I don’t know how anyone wouldn’t be hurt by all that went on.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how anyone wouldn’t be hurt by all that went on.
I don’t think enough was brought up about how she implied that FG would fake suicide attempts/mental health crises to get one over on her - that’s never ok and I can’t stand the way she’s out to get apologies for people having pubes or painting a picture of a black woman but she’s making crappy statements like that

Reactions: 18
Even if she did have a case for plagiarism, which my own legal experience leaves me to believe she doesn’t, that simply gives her a right to pursue FG in the legal way. It doesn’t give her an excuse to accuse someone of being a white supremacist, rapist, ect, incite bullying, and use the vile language she has used towards other members of the black community. I feel like FG definitely has a legal case against her for harassment/slander, but I don’t believe she would pursue it due to how she would be perceived. She has also caused considerable harm and distress to the other influencers such as MB, although I wonder if they would have less of a case because they also engaged with it on a public forum (which I think they had every right to do). I really wish she had to face the consequences of her actions. It seems her ego won’t allow her to see any of her own wrongs but yet she is hypercritical of everyone else and quick to play the victim. And I can’t even believe she has the audacity to accuse other people of bullying her when she has the audacity to trample on anyone who dares to disagree with her narrative. Sorry for this word vomit - just getting my thoughts out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

So she is calling Munroe and Rachel "a pair of brainwashed coconuts" now?? 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m just about skimming some of these stories but this caught my eye - is SF saying FG has already threatened legal action?
Wow! I missed that! Sounds like it? Maybe Diving Bell did it in anticipation of Munroe’s book release and they want to avoid SF getting loud about that. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Slumflower just sounds like she's raging right now. Why the duck won't someone take her phone away from her.

Reactions: 7
So she is calling Munroe and Rachel "a pair of brainwashed coconuts" now?? 😬😬
This is a screenshot from Weds last week, to be clear, but yes, she did that. It’s hard to remember all the details but she was on a real tear for a while also about Monroe’s “white side jumping out”, and basically being very hostile about her being biracial.

Reactions: 5
I’m just about skimming some of these stories but this caught my eye - is SF saying FG has already threatened legal action?
"will florence do any posts relating to US black history month" UK Black History Month is is October?

Reactions: 6
Do you think she really believe's what she is saying or do you think she is just so deep into it now, she's only got one choice, to keep going with this?

I am sure FG is a confident and intelligent young woman but it must be taking it's toll on her, to be continually attacked day after day for months on end by someone who she appeared to idolise. The way her Whatsapp messages were written, it already seemed like FG was treading on eggshells around CE, it read as submissive and timid, not the way FG comes across on her IG at all. It must be so confusing and quite heartbreaking for her to have all of the work she has been trying to do just completely invalidated by CE and not just that, being accused of white supremacy in the process. And (I know this is wrong on so many levels) some white women will unfortunately only hear the points on racism when they are raised by another white woman but the message is the main thing isn't it? Not who came up with swirly fonts and pink pages?
The fact that FG pointed her readers in CE's direction to me was like "THIS is what I have to say, HERE is where I learned it, if you want to know more, please follow Chidera/Munro (et al) and read their books for more". I hope the above makes sense and it doesn't come across in the wrong way.

Reactions: 15
I've started following FG again. Love the story of her drawing today. I love seeing people being creative.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what happened with LBG? I saw that she removed all of her posts and unfollowed most people on IG. She also posted this story yesterday.

I know there was some talk here about her having a change of heart and that she distanced herself from CE, which is crazy to me since she was going HARD on FG during the beginning of the shenanigans.

Attachments

Reactions: 3